Official Minnesota T'Wolves 2010-11 Season Thread (17-65) Worst. Season. Ever. Get that #1 Pick.

We should be able to easily handle this scrub knick team. Beasley should be able to score big on any of their wings

laugh.gif

31 boards? Is that even legal?

Check it. Kevin Love is 96th in the league with minute per game averaging 29.6 mpg. Yet first in the league with 14.6 rpg
And 36th in scoring with an average of 18.0 ppg
So why doesnt he get more minutes? He should be playing at least 38 minutes

Check it. Kevin Love is 96th in the league with minute per game averaging 29.6 mpg. Yet first in the league with 14.6 rpg

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Kevin Love answerd your question with his interview with Nba Tv "im just now getting in shape to play 30 to 35 minutes a game last year i wasnt in that type of shape"

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Kevin Love answerd your question with his interview with Nba Tv "im just now getting in shape to play 30 to 35 minutes a game last year i wasnt in that type of shape"

Tough loss.

Really disappointed in Wes J. Airballed a three during a critical time in the 4th and those botched free throws that could have tied it. We gotta expect way more from hi.

Tolliver and Beasley both played well. Despite Darko getting a double-double I just thought he looked lost again.

Tough loss.

Really disappointed in Wes J. Airballed a three during a critical time in the 4th and those botched free throws that could have tied it. We gotta expect way more from hi.

Tolliver and Beasley both played well. Despite Darko getting a double-double I just thought he looked lost again.

I don't think he's lost but more unsure of what he wants to do at certain points in the game. He looks like he wants to get the ball to whoever has the hot hand at the time or just create an flashy pass. They need him to score more often now. He needs to get that right hook going and turning to the middle more where he has the advantage at.

I don't think he's lost but more unsure of what he wants to do at certain points in the game. He looks like he wants to get the ball to whoever has the hot hand at the time or just create an flashy pass. They need him to score more often now. He needs to get that right hook going and turning to the middle more where he has the advantage at.

Warriors in town tonight. Lee vs Love should be a nice game.
Hoping for another big game by Darko.

Warriors in town tonight. Lee vs Love should be a nice game.
Hoping for another big game by Darko.

Back
Top Bottom