Official Minnesota T'Wolves 2010-11 Season Thread (17-65) Worst. Season. Ever. Get that #1 Pick.

The wolves are a fail to me too. I cant even put into words how much I hate the whole team now. Seems like we should have at least 30 wins right now but they always give it away in the end or just get blown out from the beginning. The only high point was that 31-31 game k love had

The wolves are a fail to me too. I cant even put into words how much I hate the whole team now. Seems like we should have at least 30 wins right now but they always give it away in the end or just get blown out from the beginning. The only high point was that 31-31 game k love had

Draft Irving and trade Rubio or keep Rubio and pick Barnes and get a solid FA. Randolph showed slot when he had minutes. We need to build around Wes , Love, Beas, and Randolph. Everything else can go.

Draft Irving and trade Rubio or keep Rubio and pick Barnes and get a solid FA. Randolph showed slot when he had minutes. We need to build around Wes , Love, Beas, and Randolph. Everything else can go.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Yeah I would have like to see DMC with Love because he's more of a banger than Love. I just wonder if him and Kurt would have gotten along though. My guess DMC would have been Bickerstaff and Lambeir job.

This team could of been at this point - Brandon Jennings, Steph Curry,  Beasley, Kevin Love, and DMC.

Yeah I would have like to see DMC with Love because he's more of a banger than Love. I just wonder if him and Kurt would have gotten along though. My guess DMC would have been Bickerstaff and Lambeir job.

This team could of been at this point - Brandon Jennings, Steph Curry,  Beasley, Kevin Love, and DMC.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Please stop. Retract your post....k? 
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

Please stop. Retract your post....k? 
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

I get that the GM's job is to make the correct decision, but there's so much hindsight in your post it's incredible.

By the way, were you at the Bucks game a month ago or so? Behind the bench wearing a Love jersey with a girl?

I get that the GM's job is to make the correct decision, but there's so much hindsight in your post it's incredible.

By the way, were you at the Bucks game a month ago or so? Behind the bench wearing a Love jersey with a girl?

Back
Top Bottom