Official Minnesota T'Wolves 2010-11 Season Thread (17-65) Worst. Season. Ever. Get that #1 Pick.

roll.gif
I was at the game like " What is Love doing?" then saw that video.

Got Orlando tonight Beasley out for tonight.
Ryan Anderson just hit 3 3's in a row on us. Dwight  has two quick fouls and a tech already.
Brewer and Wes starting tonight

#freekevinlove

roll.gif
I was at the game like " What is Love doing?" then saw that video.

Got Orlando tonight Beasley out for tonight.
Ryan Anderson just hit 3 3's in a row on us. Dwight  has two quick fouls and a tech already.
Brewer and Wes starting tonight

#freekevinlove

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Here we go 
laugh.gif

Another 1-3 start with Orlando, Atlanta, Houston, and Lakers next up
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Did you really expect more though?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Most people expected the Timberwolves to lose to both Heat (which they did) and the Bucks (which they didn't), however the Kings game should have been a win. Therefore, 1-2 is really what our record should be at this point.

Kevin Love's wrist
ohwell.gif
... guy's gotta stay healthy for all 82 this year.

Yikes, Orlando running away with it.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Here we go 
laugh.gif

Another 1-3 start with Orlando, Atlanta, Houston, and Lakers next up
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Did you really expect more though?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Most people expected the Timberwolves to lose to both Heat (which they did) and the Bucks (which they didn't), however the Kings game should have been a win. Therefore, 1-2 is really what our record should be at this point.

Kevin Love's wrist
ohwell.gif
... guy's gotta stay healthy for all 82 this year.

Yikes, Orlando running away with it.

Massacre.

That's my video by the way. My YouTube name is Kahnmatic
laugh.gif

Massacre.

That's my video by the way. My YouTube name is Kahnmatic
laugh.gif

some quick thoughts just watching this game.  
With a team this bad....why are you trying to run?  

What's with this matchup-zone?  Got torched in the first quarter leaving these guys open for three while trying to pack the paint.  Foul Howard if he is about to score, he cant shoot FT.  

Whats with this coaching?  Feel-good 3rd grade rec league style....not everyone needs to play and get equal minutes.   

Koufos shouldnt be on the court. Ever. He cant box out, cant score, cant play D...wont even commit a hard foul on his man (Howard) who cant shoot FT.

In no way was I expecting them to win this game but being down by 30 early in the 2nd quarter is not okay. 

some quick thoughts just watching this game.  
With a team this bad....why are you trying to run?  

What's with this matchup-zone?  Got torched in the first quarter leaving these guys open for three while trying to pack the paint.  Foul Howard if he is about to score, he cant shoot FT.  

Whats with this coaching?  Feel-good 3rd grade rec league style....not everyone needs to play and get equal minutes.   

Koufos shouldnt be on the court. Ever. He cant box out, cant score, cant play D...wont even commit a hard foul on his man (Howard) who cant shoot FT.

In no way was I expecting them to win this game but being down by 30 early in the 2nd quarter is not okay. 

Damn near 80 points at halftime 
30t6p3b.gif

Kosta Koufos and Lazar Hayward should both never see the floor.

Damn near 80 points at halftime 
30t6p3b.gif

Kosta Koufos and Lazar Hayward should both never see the floor.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Damn 42points. This is going to be one long season. I'm tired of hearing Kahn and Rambis saying they want to run, they can't get any stops at all. 
I'm going to be positive though I still think 20-30 wins is possible.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Damn 42points. This is going to be one long season. I'm tired of hearing Kahn and Rambis saying they want to run, they can't get any stops at all. 
I'm going to be positive though I still think 20-30 wins is possible.

What a train wreck 
laugh.gif

Wednesday's 42-point loss is the most lopsided in team history and follows a stinker against Miami on Tuesday where they lost by 32.

I swear to god whenever historians look back on worst team defensive stretches of pro basketball the definition is going to be the Minnesota Timberwolves circa 2007-2010.  My god.

Well at least Kahn will be able to use the fact that they do not have Beasley, Flynn, or Webster right now.

He is far from our most important offensive player but Darko with another 0-6 night
roll.gif
I mean you cannot make this up.

Hopefully for confidence sake this team can steal one coming up.

What a train wreck 
laugh.gif

Wednesday's 42-point loss is the most lopsided in team history and follows a stinker against Miami on Tuesday where they lost by 32.

I swear to god whenever historians look back on worst team defensive stretches of pro basketball the definition is going to be the Minnesota Timberwolves circa 2007-2010.  My god.

Well at least Kahn will be able to use the fact that they do not have Beasley, Flynn, or Webster right now.

He is far from our most important offensive player but Darko with another 0-6 night
roll.gif
I mean you cannot make this up.

Hopefully for confidence sake this team can steal one coming up.

i hate when koufos gets on the floor. i cant stand him at all. i think we should be giving pek as many minutes as we can until he fouls out. i like how the team is looking, its just bad to have to play orl/mia so early in the season. rambis needs to keep kevin on the floor as much as he can handle without getting too tired out. im a season ticket holder anyway so im gonna support the team but rambis just makes me want to quit watching basketball altogether

i hate when koufos gets on the floor. i cant stand him at all. i think we should be giving pek as many minutes as we can until he fouls out. i like how the team is looking, its just bad to have to play orl/mia so early in the season. rambis needs to keep kevin on the floor as much as he can handle without getting too tired out. im a season ticket holder anyway so im gonna support the team but rambis just makes me want to quit watching basketball altogether

Back
Top Bottom