Official Minnesota T'Wolves 2010-11 Season Thread (17-65) Worst. Season. Ever. Get that #1 Pick.

First W
pimp.gif

Nice win tonight. The rotation on defense was much better. I would think at least 1-3 is good I think we could stay close against Orlando though.

Nice win tonight. The rotation on defense was much better. I would think at least 1-3 is good I think we could stay close against Orlando though.

Damn, I really like those jerseys actually. When are they supposed to begin wearing them?

Great win tonight. Granted, the Bucks played like complete horse !%%@, but we took advantage of it.

-Beasley with 21 & 10. Made some real eye-popping plays.
-Love with 17 & 16 and he really didn't even have a good game from the floor. Pretty impressive.
-Wes was in double figures again, but had a high number of turnovers.
-Darko was god awful tonight.

Beating playoff teams from last season
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e_r.gif

On to Memphis.

Damn, I really like those jerseys actually. When are they supposed to begin wearing them?

Great win tonight. Granted, the Bucks played like complete horse !%%@, but we took advantage of it.

-Beasley with 21 & 10. Made some real eye-popping plays.
-Love with 17 & 16 and he really didn't even have a good game from the floor. Pretty impressive.
-Wes was in double figures again, but had a high number of turnovers.
-Darko was god awful tonight.

Beating playoff teams from last season
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e_r.gif

On to Memphis.

Darko needs to get his hook shot down better and be more aggresive. I like that he wants to pass and get the other guys that are slashing and rewarding them but we need at least 10-12 points from him banging down low more.

Darko needs to get his hook shot down better and be more aggresive. I like that he wants to pass and get the other guys that are slashing and rewarding them but we need at least 10-12 points from him banging down low more.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Green would have made those jerseys pop.
Co-sign. Green would've set them off.

Glad I've got a couple of the old alternate jerseys; one of the greatest jersey designs of all-time.
Originally Posted by JPZx

I think they're supposed to be officially announced around early December.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Green would have made those jerseys pop.
Co-sign. Green would've set them off.

Glad I've got a couple of the old alternate jerseys; one of the greatest jersey designs of all-time.
Originally Posted by JPZx

I think they're supposed to be officially announced around early December.

That jersey would be better in green.  Why did they completely drop green from their color scheme?  The unis looked good with the green trim last year.

Back
Top Bottom