Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

I saw a pair of Pacquiao's at the Nike Store last Sunday. I think they need to change the setup of the store. The displays for the shoes are way too high off the ground and hard to reach. It really makes the shoes seem like an afterthought.

Just wondering but did any store in MN get the Yeezys? The only two places I think would have a chance at getting them would be Friedman's or Robert's.

Speaking of Friedman's, does anyone go there anymore? I haven't been there in years. Are all the limited releases "spoken for" like it used to be? I know they look out for their regulars and athletes, just wondering if they give everyone a fair shot now and if they still get limited releases.

Nobody in MN got any of the yeezys....  think closest was the crib...

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED   ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s  size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

I know Minnesota doesn't have sales tax on clothes. What else they don't tax?

thats as good as it gets homie.
roll.gif

This Saturday May 1st – March for Immigrant Workers Rights - 2pm starting Martin Luther King Park - 41st Street and Nicollet Avenue.

i heard friedman's got a couple pairs of yeezy's, like one for display & some for their secret boutique upstairs. idk if that's ever been confirmed though.

Secret boutique? I never heard of that before, interesting... who is allowed up there?

How much is the parking at downtown?
depends...if you're down there past like 4 or 5, there's a few lots over on 4th St. (right by Nicollet ave.) that have parking for like $4 a night.

Plus, weekends, parking is free on the street.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

depends...if you're down there past like 4 or 5, there's a few lots over on 4th St. (right by Nicollet ave.) that have parking for like $4 a night.

Thanks, I will be there on the weekend. I just wanna check out the downtown area when it gets dark.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Thanks, I will be there on the weekend. I just wanna check out the downtown area when it gets dark.
nice dude, it's pretty decent...not my scene all that much, but there's some decent places.

this is where i always park...quick 3 minute walk to the happening area of downtown.  $3.75 for the whole night.

http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww332/sellinstuff4231988/?action=view&current=1-2.pnghttp://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww332/sellinstuff4231988/?action=view&current=Untitled-1.png

Twolves got 4th pick next year.  Hoping we can get somebody who can score some buckets. 

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Lebron VII SAMPLES  11.5- 13  Both HWCs, Heroes, and Kentuckys  ANY condition

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Twolves got 4th pick next year.  Hoping we can get somebody who can score some buckets. 
it's pathetic...so continues to the T'Wolves streak of not bumping up in the lottery
smh.gif

should have 2...having 4 is a huge loss...they need to do some things with all these first round picks they have.

I agree rds.. I'm trying to support the team even in downtimes but its been a bumpy road lately..

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB Lebron VII SAMPLES  11.5- 13  Both HWCs, Heroes, Kentuckys, Cavfantics, etc  ANY condition

Originally Posted by KG21

Secret boutique? I never heard of that before, interesting... who is allowed up there?
from what i've heard only like t-wolves & vikings, the guys with a ton of money. it could just be a rumor though, i can't confirm it.

Originally Posted by KG21

from what i've heard only like t-wolves & vikings, the guys with a ton of money. it could just be a rumor though, i can't confirm it.

^^^^ It wasn't a secret boutique. They were going to open the upstairs and turn it into a boutique but some of their accounts went south and it never happened. That is what I heard from an inside source that is very close to them.

A few of my friends are... unfortunately I can't make it this year.

Whats up people.....

I'll be heading to Minny June 28 to July 2nd, coming from Jersey. What are some things I should do? Where should I eat? Any good local restaurants?

Some things I have planned already is....

2 Twins games
Tour of the Metrodome
Concert at Xcel Energy ( I basically just want to see the Arena, lol)
Mall of America

What else should I do?

I really wish something was going on at the Target Center because I'd love to see inside it. My goal is to hit up every sports stadium/arena so thats most of the reason why im coming to the Twin Cities. Target Field looks like its a beauty.

I'll be staying downtown, either at the Hyatt or Graves 601......What is there to do Downtown? Any sneaker spots I should check out?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom