Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

I might be able to go to the game on July 31st rsd.. are girlfriends allowed to these things?

Originally Posted by Carver

I might be able to go to the game on July 31st rsd.. are girlfriends allowed to these things?
laugh.gif
there's no rules lol...bring her along if you wanna.

Alright cool. Then i'm sure I can make it unless I have something planned that weekend that I can't remember.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Will we be attending any clubs or anything of that sort afterwords?
I was thinking of hitting up Too Much Love @ First Ave. afterwords...usually a really good time. 

18+

That starts at 10, but doesn't get packed til midnight-+@@.

Again nothing too special at Albertville outlet, neon uptempos 99.99.  Did have a few of the bryan clay trainer sc and Troy Palamalu but only in a few sizes 10.5 or smaller.  All black penny 3s still there. 

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Lebron VII SAMPLES  11.5- 13  Both HWCs, Heroes, Kentuckys, Cavfantics, etc  ANY condition

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

tanner can't make it...he's going to Turkey i guess...oh well, it's probably better this way cuz he seems to attract the fat girls lmao. gettin domed up in the bathroom
roll.gif
laugh.gif

5213_583831614939_33809523_34155643_3928040_n.jpg

roll.gif

then they turn around "are you guys taking pics of us?!" hahahahahaha

rsd...18+ clubs though?
eyes.gif

-J23C

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Will we be attending any clubs or anything of that sort afterwords?
I was thinking of hitting up Too Much Love @ First Ave. afterwords...usually a really good time. 

18+

That starts at 10, but doesn't get packed til midnight-+@@.
Id be down for that.

Im still not sure if ill be able to attend. Hopefully....

Nice video. Im going to try and swing by there very soon. If not maybe during classes
laugh.gif
since I go to MCTC.

Down:
---rsdplaya
---jordan23collecta
---popcorn playa
---HOOD17
---Carver +1

Maybe Down:
---LonelyBoySole
---KG21
Damn, maybe it's a bad idea if I bring her with
laugh.gif

If you guys want, we have a design studio that includes a 6 color press in our Uptown location and I could print up some Twin Cities sneaker summit tees for you guys. Someone would have to make the design though, because I'm way too busy. Let me know.

Originally Posted by soledout23

If you guys want, we have a design studio that includes a 6 color press in our Uptown location and I could print up some Twin Cities sneaker summit tees for you guys. Someone would have to make the design though, because I'm way too busy. Let me know.
nice , i would love to give some input if this happens
buti will have to pass on the twins game

Back
Top Bottom