Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Anybody been out to Albertville and seen anything worth posting?
Yeah i go out there quite a bit and always try to post in regional forum so locals can get there hands on stuff before others.  Penny 2s and 3s out there now for around 79.99 I think.  Problem is usually never too many good deals out there.  They got a couple uptempos still 99.99 and not the black neon...  a lot of team Js and those 60 + ... saw some smaller size spizikes the recent white colorway but they still wanted 129.99.  Just trying to help.  Trust me IF I see something good out there I'll look out for locals. I remember when the VII hares dropped out there and were bought up mostly on phone orders from what I was told. 

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Lebron VII SAMPLES  11.5- 13  Both HWCs, Heroes, Kentuckys, Cavfantics, etc  ANY condition

Originally Posted by useref15

Whats up people.....

I'll be heading to Minny June 28 to July 2nd, coming from Jersey. What are some things I should do? Where should I eat? Any good local restaurants?

Some things I have planned already is....

2 Twins games
Tour of the Metrodome
Concert at Xcel Energy ( I basically just want to see the Arena, lol)
Mall of America

What else should I do?

I really wish something was going on at the Target Center because I'd love to see inside it. My goal is to hit up every sports stadium/arena so thats most of the reason why im coming to the Twin Cities. Target Field looks like its a beauty.

I'll be staying downtown, either at the Hyatt or Graves 601......What is there to do Downtown? Any sneaker spots I should check out?

Thanks.
honestly, i really hate this question cuz i can never really answer it
laugh.gif

some cities, there's the must-do's for tourism but minneapolis, ehh, besides MOA, there's nothin MUST see.

BUT...places to check out:

• Uptown and Downtown as well as the area in between (Walker Art Center and the Sculpture Garden- where the cherry and spoon is)
  • Minnehaha Falls
  • Sneaker spots...meh...there's nothin really great here to be honest
  • MOA of course
  • Food: 5-8 Club and order a Juicy Lucy...also, there's food places all over South Minneap and Uptown that will give you a taste of what the city has to offer (assuming you're not looking for chain food junk)
  • Many people recommend Pizza Luce for pizza, but imo there's much better pizza to be had.
  • Check out yelp.com for top restaurant reviews in the area.
  • You'll be over in St. Paul for the Xcel, but I'm not too familiar with the area, but you can walk around downtown STP (usually not too many people around when compared to MSP)
  • You could catch a concert/show at First Ave. (probably Minneap's most famous club)...I'm usually in attendance Saturday nights.
  • leading up to your trip, keep your eye on www.citypages.com to look for local events and such you could check out while you are here.

POS and Mike Mictlan will be performing tomorrow at Phenom Uptown for The Airtime Collection's release party from 8-10PM!!

Thanks to everyone that showed up at our release party. Here is a little clip of how things went with POS.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Anybody been out to Albertville and seen anything worth posting?
Yeah i go out there quite a bit and always try to post in regional forum so locals can get there hands on stuff before others.  Penny 2s and 3s out there now for around 79.99 I think.  Problem is usually never too many good deals out there.  They got a couple uptempos still 99.99 and not the black neon...  a lot of team Js and those 60 + ... saw some smaller size spizikes the recent white colorway but they still wanted 129.99.  Just trying to help.  Trust me IF I see something good out there I'll look out for locals. I remember when the VII hares dropped out there and were bought up mostly on phone orders from what I was told. 
Dang, I've been meaning to get up there but I guess nothing's really poppin'. I guess if nothing else, it's a chance to pick up a few more pairs of $10 soccer shorts and a t-shirt.

Friday night possibilities
BOMP! via Bedlam theater tomorrow night, $5
Azia no cover, 5$ appetizers and nice lounge in uptown.

MichaelJackson music party at First Avenue, idk cover

Saturday

usual too much love via first avenue main room is a good option.

http://vssocial.com/blog http://podgeforsale.blogspot.com plugs

I will be posting more now since theres actually a decent crowd of people now in the twin cities on here
pimp.gif

~Lefty

BOMP! tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bedlam Theatre @

1501 6th Street South
Minneapolis, MN

10:00 PM

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think I got messages out to everybody but in case I missed some people:

MN Summit:
Twins Game
Saturday, July 31
6:00 pm
vs. Seattle Mariners

PS: BOMP!!! was nutsssssssssssss! 
pimp.gif

PPS: Get Cryphy next Saturday in the Record Room at First Ave.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Down:
---rsdplaya
---jordan23collecta
---popcorn playa
---HOOD17
---Carver +1

Maybe Down:
---LonelyBoySole
---KG21

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

rsd, did you get a hold of (pause) the guys we met for the clipse concert?
i don't even know what's up with tanner...not sure if he has a new sn or what...i'll hit up kix tho.  i guess i can text tanner as well.

Put me down for maybe, I might be too drunk to go to the game by then, haha.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

rsd, did you get a hold of (pause) the guys we met for the clipse concert?
i don't even know what's up with tanner...not sure if he has a new sn or what...i'll hit up kix tho.  i guess i can text tanner as well.

yea man, those two were funny as hell... regardless im down, was planning on going to those games anyways lol

i will be the one in my freshwater griffeys, authentic griffey jersey, and of course the seattle hat...BURRRRR

-J23C

tanner can't make it...he's going to Turkey i guess...oh well, it's probably better this way cuz he seems to attract the fat girls lmao. gettin domed up in the bathroom
roll.gif
laugh.gif

5213_583831614939_33809523_34155643_3928040_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom