Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

Some info that was posted on the "other site" in the Mn thread:

MOA Champs and footaction are getting the 4s
Finishline verified that they're getting the 9s
And my guess is footlocker will be getting the 3s

Hope that helps some of you that didn't know.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Sucks nike store moa is going to concentrate on running shoes.. Did they say they would still have a few surprises or is nike store going to be DEAD?  Anybody ever see any Dunkmans anywhere in town?  Any help appreciated. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.
Nike is doing this because our market can't support everything. Everybody wants all the cool limit stuff. Nike knows that that stuff will sell anywhere. Nike wants to see all their other items sell too. The markets that can sell a bunch of everything are rewarded with the best accounts and products. The numbers don't support it here in the Twin Cities that is why we get passed up on the real cool sh*t!!! You guys have to remember that Nike is in business to make $$ and they take care of the markets that feed them well. The Twin Cities is not one of them but I think we have a lot of potential in the very near future to show Nike and all the other hot brands that we make sh*t happen too. Agree or disagree, that's just my 2 cents.  

^^^ I agree with you.. Hopefully your spot will be the one that puts MN on the map for real.. In 2005 you had a vision and stayed true to it and now you got a 2nd location opening soon...If ya'll didnt know, Phenom is the truth!! Support the homie Rob and what he said about our market will change! IMO

Minnesota is not really known for BBQ. My uncle, who is a great BBQ'er will only eat BBQ at Roscoe's down in Rochester but Rochester is 90 min from the Twin Cities.

Only other place I know that is pretty good is Rack Shack in Burnsville.

Check Urban Spoon for more BBQ in MPLS. Obviously we've got the Famous Dave's chain but you can get that anywhere.

Oh and what's up with all the people dying at the MOA? There's been three deaths there in like two weeks.

3?  dam heard about 2..  crazy!  They still have pacman trainers at champs at moa for those interested. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Soundset lineup announced.

May 30th.

Looks even doper than last year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SoundsetWebImage.jpg

http://www.soundsetfestival.com/?p=78

Def a nice lineup...

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs

Twins stadium is
pimp.gif
  Have a feeling I will be at quite a few games this year. 

Fyi: Went to the Burnsville Mall/Center Footlocker & they had eggplants (They had 2 up on display so im thinkin they have a a handful left) and so does FA @ MOA (I think there is only a pair left tho)

I need to go to a game a the new Twins Stadium

Eggplants are everywhere. I can't believe I've seen some people trying to sell them for $220+ when there's so many all over the metro area.

Anybody that is interested there was some KD 2 at Nordstrom Rack today for $44.90. Thought I just share that.

Thanks for posting that. What color(s) did they have? I stop by there occasionally when I'm at the mall but I never see anything worth noting.

Has anyone ever found any heat there and what did you find?

Originally Posted by KG21

Thanks for posting that. What color(s) did they have? I stop by there occasionally when I'm at the mall but I never see anything worth noting.

yea,I bought my AJ 1 celtics over there last month 

The away CW

Thanks. I could not agree more with your sig. A HOH in the Mall of America is definitely needed.

Thanks. I could not agree more with your sig. A HOH in the Mall of America is definitely needed.
Yes. I still don't understand why they wont put one here. Moa gets tons of customers everyday. Our HOH may not sell much as the bigger markets but I don't see why wouldn't they take a chance. I wouldn't mind have starting a collection of PE'S

I just want Kobes!

Nike has been disappointing. We begged for Nike Town, we got a Nike Store. Now we're begging for a HOH, and we're probably gonna get a Nike SB shop or something, lol.

I just want Kobes!

Nike has been disappointing. We begged for Nike Town, we got a Nike Store. Now we're begging for a HOH, and we're probably gonna get a Nike SB shop or something, lol.
Yeah I wouldn't mind some Kobe's too and I'll add some lebron's to that too. Yeah Nike store is a little bit disappointed. I've only cop 3 shoes from there Kobe IV Del-sol, BO'S, and KD 2 recently

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

what's up fellas...thinkin about getting a summit organized for the summer...i know for sure some of you would be down (sol, kix, jordan)

let me know if you guys are down...

and shoot out any ideas as well.
i didn't even see this.

idk, my summer is pretty busy again. this summer i'm being an RA for a freshman immersion program, and i'll also be playing rugby for the state of MN during that time so it'll be hectic.

anything close to the beginning of summer/end of summer would be the best. and I'm 18 now, so I can actually go places.
roll.gif

still no whip though, so that @%! better be accessible by metro transit and/or bike.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom