Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

roll.gif
all the laker fans $@#$...saying look at all the bandwagoners in here... **!# yall invented the word bandwagon

congrats to yall...and since ill be down in florida for school...**!# it ill be rooting for them to

balloonoboy wrote:

If Bron goes to the heat, He'll be playing with Wade, Bron, and Bosh.

wat?
Interesting if Jwill comes back, he's always chasing that chip. I'm pretty sure Haslem will be back either way, he's the only other member left from that championship team and been on the squad since dwades rookie year. He took a pay cut last time to stay with the heat and I don't see him doing anything different this time around

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

If Bron goes to the heat, He'll be playing with Wade, Bron, and Bosh.

^Da'Sean is the "He'll".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 damn, i was hoping you were taking a subliminal at bron bron's ego.

chalmers
wade
bron
bosh
beasley
mike miller

vet min-
zo
jwill
pj brown
shaq
seikaly
damon jones
glen rice

I highly doubt LeBron will wanna go to the Heat. He wants to be a superstar, and Miami got theirs (D-Wade). He's not gonna wanna share the spotlight with someone.

I came in here to congratulate y'all but it a ghost town.

Whats good with Heat "fans"?

Only 11 pages and y'all on the verge of having 1 of the best rosters in sports history?

I see it now...

6psq6b.jpg

I will never support a team Lebron is on, which is kinda sad, cuz I've always liked the Heat, but if he goes there, it'll just be
frown.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
for me...

[h2]The NBA Triumvirate: Dynasty vs. Fallacy[/h2]
Two years ago, when the first stone was cast into the discussion pond of NBA free agency 2010, the names LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh were the first ripples to stir the waters with King James being the obvious jackpot prize.

While those three names have been the most prevalently circulated since 2008, it was only recently that the notion of them all playing together gained traction as a legitimate possibility.  Now with Wade and Bosh committed to Miami, all things are in place for James to join the party.

Wait a minute.  Wade, Bosh and LeBron on the same team?  That would be…

Feel free to finish the sentence because for all intensive purposes, there’s no one way to react to the potential of an NBA Cerberus monster such as the one this particular trio would form.

To even have two of those three on the same team immediately catapults a franchise into the realm of “contender

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Only 11 pages and y'all on the verge of having 1 of the best rosters in sports history?

I see it now...

6psq6b.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As much as I hope this Lebron thing happens - Im not getting my hopes up. Im still convinced all this Miami talk may be a smokescreen.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I see it now...
because he have a small group of  "real" fans... go into the bigger threads and see if there is real fans... what happen to all the cav fans? some are cool.. or the people that jumped ship when the lakers made the finals or when the knicks had a chance to get lebron...
if you see how small of a group we are, i hope it shows that we still hold it down from a 15 win season to what might happen today or next season...
now if we jump 300 pages you will know who decided to jump on the wagon... but we all know who was in those game threads that lasted 3/4 pages.... ive always stood by other heat fans that... i can name at least 7 from the past years.. im gonna leave it to h3at to be in charge of the "extra fans" that act like idiots in other threads
laugh.gif

Alotta Salt in that Knicks thread. What they fail to realize is NY Nters outnumber Mia Nters 25-1.

I am not getting hopes up until Lebron actually says it.

I hope lebron doesn't come to miami(bosh & wade is enough) use the rest of the money & bring in role players Kapono, mike miller ect....

I'm sure Haslem will take a cut to stay. He is a great role player to have.

And I think a LOT of older guys will take cuts and sign with the Heat. So I don't see you guys getting "scrubs" I think we will be surprised to see how many guys are chasing a championship.

DAMN yuku
eyes.gif

I hope lebron doesn't come to miami(bosh & wade is enough) use the rest of the money & bring in role players Kapono, mike miller ect....

I keep to myself for the most part. Don't know what you have to do to be considered a Heat fan. I actually have been going to the games for the past 8 years. Anyway, there's way too much foolishness in these other threads so I stay out of it, in the meantime I will continue to help pay the Heat's salary.

I keep to myself for the most part. Don't know what you have to do to be considered a Heat fan. I actually have been going to the games for the past 8 years. Anyway, there's way too much foolishness in these other threads so I stay out of it, in the meantime I will continue to help pay the Heat's salary.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

DAMN yuku
eyes.gif

Props to you sir.. One of the few I respect.

Back
Top Bottom