Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

There may be to different BIG3 in the east Wade,Bosh,James and then pierce,allen,garnett . If bostons big3 were 8 years younger, that would be a serious series between those 2.

There may be to different BIG3 in the east Wade,Bosh,James and then pierce,allen,garnett . If bostons big3 were 8 years younger, that would be a serious series between those 2.

I really dont want LeBron on the Heat..Dwade and Bron cant coexist and the allstar game was proof of that

laugh.gif
bosh didn't even us a updated pic. glad to have him on the team

It's cool either way, whether we get Bron or not. I feel like if you get the chance to have the best player in the league you jump on that and worry about chemistry later. But at the same time, not getting Lebron gives us much more flexibility as far as picking up role players.

I'm getting this feeling that ESPN is pulling the okie-doke and LBJ is going to NY.

"LeWash"???
nerd.gif
Naw, but they seriously need to get a 3 for 1 or something of that nature including "Beastley". Man, I really wanted "R22G" in a Heat jersey. Oh, well; beggars can't choose. 8p

Almost time heat fans, like I said it doesn't matter if lebron is a heat or not. Can u imagine if we wanted to play big line up?. Wade,lebron,Beasley,bosh,joel

YEAH BABY!!!!! 15 win team, 2 1st round exits, now this.... it felt good being back in the playoffs, wade getting healthy.... beasley is gonna put numbers... he will have a lot less pressure and 1 of the 3 will pick up the slack.... YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

So... how am I going to separate the true fans from the new fans? I'm pretty sure that true fans list will grow exponentially over the offseason.
laugh.gif

congrats heat fans

as a bull fan i cant hate, but why would bron go to somebody else team? he looks like a herb

no natter how many titles he win, if any, it will still be wades team and he will have 1 more ring than bron

btw, watch all these new heat "fans" come from nowhere......bandwagoners smh

just check this thread.... there is a small list... but if you have been in S&T for a while you know who makes and showed up in heat game threads and defending wade, beasley, and the team....
good luck to the bulls... you guys will do good, just make sure you pick up a shooter....

I'm sure I'll see an abundance of Team Heat sigs now...smh.

TRUE Miami Heat fans few and far between, props to y'all,
indifferent.gif
to all the new "fans" y'all will get now

This makes up for the misery I had to endure as a Heat fan. Allen Houston's runner, Terry Porter missing the GW shot, 15 win season

wasting a year of Wade's career. Great night!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Welcome to Miami Bron.  To my fellow Heat Fans, this season is going to be exciting, that's for sure.  Look forward to it with all of you.

^ there were more heat fans on here back in like 2006...miami thrice is on the way.
ohwell.gif

hope melo comes to ny.

Back
Top Bottom