Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

I guess the bandwagon wont be exploding... I left this on page 12 and came back and its on pg 13! Public Enemy #1!!!

smh.gif
@ this whole situation though.. I feel sick for New York and Cleveland

I'd like to personally thank Kevin Garnett for his loyalty comments after defeating the Cavs this year. I think it what really pushed 'Bron over the edge.

Crazy to think that going to a heat game in 05 or 06 and seeing Lebron and D Wade in person is what got me into bball heavy, and now theyre on the same team.

I cant believe it.

HEAT Fans stand UP!!!!! I rarely post, but Im happy as hell. Shouts out to my real Heat fans out there who been down since Bimbo Coles, Siekly, and Rice.

What do the Heat do now to fill out this roster?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I think building this rosters is going to be incredibly interesting.

It won't be hard filling out he Heat roster. The difficult task is fiding the right personalities to fit in. Spolstra and Riley like hard workers and expect professionalism. Yall seen what they did to Rafer last season.

Im hoping we can resign Haslem, Arroyo, Quenton Richardson, Joel Anthony, and Dorrell Wright. Them with the big 3 are crazy talented already

Congrats Heat fans. You guys are going to get Mike Miller too. Those 3 will take less to make him a fair offer, and he will accept as far as I know. Trying to build a superteam lol

PAT RILEY IS THE MAN!!!!!!.... i wonder what spo has up his sleeve with this type of talent around him... i do not wanna see give the ball to lebron or wade and get the $%#@ out the way offense....
PLEASE RESIGN HASLEM, WRIGHT......

Wow at Riles. Props to him bringing LBJ to MIA.

Can't wait for the upcoming season, though.  Wade continuing to lead the charge and Bosh and LBJ coming...and once the final roster is sets and the players settle in...
eek.gif

Beasley has been shipped to Minny and the Heat get a trade exception to open up more cap space.  Nice knowing you, B-Easy. Good luck up in Minny.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I guess the bandwagon wont be exploding... I left this on page 12 and came back and its on pg 13! Public Enemy #1!!!

smh.gif
@ this whole situation though.. I feel sick for New York and Cleveland

lol at your sig

Lebron quitting on the cavs= confirmed

Lebron being a $$@%%+*@%= confirmed

I wonder what he will do in Miami if thing do not go his way

Y'all just traded Beasley for 2 picks. 2nd rounder and 1st rounder. Timberwolves. Wow.

Y'all wildin'.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I really dont want LeBron on the Heat..Dwade and Bron cant coexist and the allstar game was proof of that
You serious son? You're basing a run and gun game to how they would play in the regular season.
grin.gif

A better comparison was when all three played for the National Team. They made that work and Wade was arguably the best player on the squad. It can be done, just be patient my dude

Sources: Heat & Timberwolves have agreed on trade sending Beasley to T'wolves, who can absorb Beasley's contract into their salary-cap space

via ESPN

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Y'all just traded Beasley for 2 picks. 2nd rounder and 1st rounder. Timberwolves. Wow.

Y'all wildin'.
Im not the biggest Beasley supporter. He was completely lost on defense and flat out didn't show up in big games. He had some up side, but he was expendable... especially with LeBron on the squad. Plus homeboy was a headcase with 0 basketball IQ. Patrick knows what he's doing

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
at the thread asking real heat fans.... I KNOW WHO "WE" ARE
I notice a lot of Miami fans in general on this board generally don't post often, but we're out there. Just spread out

hello old and new heat fans.

i suspect this will make heat vs lakers discussions interesting just like it was back in 04-07 when everyone was looking forward to our two teams playing against each other.

theres no shaq factor (unless he signs again? lol) but these are easily the 2 most interesting teams in the league.

now if only yuku will work a

u guys will not have a problem filling the roster

players will take a minimum salary to play with yall

Back
Top Bottom