Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

roll.gif
at all the bandwagon fans coming in.

I love Wade and Bosh, i hope most of these fans keep cool and dont make absurd comments like some cavs fans and some of my fellow Lakers fans

roll.gif
at all the bandwagon fans coming in.

I love Wade and Bosh, i hope most of these fans keep cool and dont make absurd comments like some cavs fans and some of my fellow Lakers fans

Thanks to all the non heat fans for the congrats. I'm so hyped, from a 15 win season a couple years ago, to this.... to the "new heat fans". Please don't act ignorant in other threads. I think we have set up a good thing as not being "those type of fans"...
feels good being a heat fan. I had text messages up the $*%.
Question.... if we sign bosh out right, and not use the trade exception on bosh... can we use it on a cp3 or something?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DT43

Roster: Miami Heat Fans

Will1NC
Dade Boy
H3at23
Young Triz
JordanDon23
RunsHouse23

yup

just bc i don't post a lot n kill mad time on nt doesnt mean I'm not a huge heat fan, @+++ that %*%#

Will1NC
Dade Boy
H3at23
Young Triz
JordanDon23
RunsHouse23

yup

just bc i don't post a lot n kill mad time on nt doesnt mean I'm not a huge heat fan, +*+@ that +*@@

Will1NC
Dade Boy
H3at23
Young Triz
JordanDon23
RunsHouse23

yup

just bc i don't post a lot n kill mad time on nt doesnt mean I'm not a huge heat fan, $!%@ that @+%+

Will1NC
Dade Boy
H3at23
Young Triz
JordanDon23
RunsHouse23

yup

just bc i don't post a lot n kill mad time on nt doesnt mean I'm not a huge heat fan, @+%$ that ***$

Is there any realistic scenario where the Heat manage to keep Haslem??

He is the only guy i want back at all costs. Been there side by side since day 1 with Wade and is the heart and soul of that team aside from Wade

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

He is the only guy i want back at all costs. Been there side by side since day 1 with Wade and is the heart and soul of that team aside from Wade

CO SIGN... haslem needs to be back... he was even down enough to play center for a little bit.... the only one still with wade since the championship... i believe we can still resign him and go over the cap because we have his bird rights.....

miamin2 is a heat fan.... known dude on nt for a min...

I've been a Heat fan since Jon Sunvold and Kevin Edwards were nailing 3s back in the day!
eyes.gif

But congrats to the real Heat fans on here... especially if y'all get LeBron 
pimp.gif

According to the press conference yesterday, Spoelstra will be the coach. I never understood what happened with Stan though. Can anyone elaborate I remember them saying he left for family issues, but I know it was deeper than that. I'm going to buy a ticket package today if they're for sale.

lol ALLL ABOARD!!!!! I welcome the bandwagoneers, more people to celebrate the chip when it arrives again. Gonna have to go into the archives and digg up those old videos n pics of the parade on biscayne baby! Maybe this time Pat will do lil jig to Gucci or something.

Cues........... Meet me at the bar its going Down!!!!![the Dewars bar that is homie!!]

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

CO SIGN... haslem needs to be back... he was even down enough to play center for a little bit.... the only one still with wade since the championship... i believe we can still resign him and go over the cap because we have his bird rights.....

miamin2 is a heat fan.... known dude on nt for a min...

haslem is the heats version of derek fisher.  one of those heart of the team guys that will provide leadership. if things are gonna get good, he should be there for the good times considering he was there for the rise to power in 05 and 06 and stayed throughout the fall from grace as well.

is bosh straight up signing or is there going to be a sign and trade for him, anybody know?

Will1NC
Dade Boy
H3at23
Young Triz
JordanDon23
RunsHouse23

yup
Stop removing me from the list... Do you want to see my Tim Hardaway, Alonzo Mourning, and Glen Rice jersey my mom saved so I can feel nostalgic from time-to-time?
wink.gif
laugh.gif

[h2]Dwyane Wade wants Jason Williams to run the point for the Heat[/h2]

Thu Jul 08,2010 11:19 AM ET By Rob Mahoney

Regardless of whether LeBron James graces Miami with his presence, the Heat will need to fill out their roster with bargain bin talent. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh will eat up a lot of cap space on their own, which means Miami just doesn't have room to go after many mid-level players.

That's why Jason Williams is a perfect candidate to be their next point guard. According to Tim Povtak of NBA FanHouse, Wade is making a push for the Heat to bring Williams back for another tour in Miami. The two were teammates during the Heat's championship run in 2006, and though Williams has been in and out of the league since, he was a solid back-up for Jameer Nelson last season in Orlando. A similar role would probably be the best fit for Williams, but with the Heat going a bit fidgety at the idea of Mario Chalmers running their offense next year, Jason will likely be considered a preferable alternative.

Williams isn't likely to command much more than the veteran minimum on the open market, which should be worth about $1.4 million for a player of Jason's tenure. The beauty is that the Heat can sign Williams for the minimum even if they're over the salary cap, which allows Miami to fully utilize their cap space (on LeBron or Brendan Haywood or whoever) before signing him to a deal. That's big, but if Jason starts demanding more than the minimum, it could force the Heat to look elsewhere.

no Haslem = no champioship....

whether they get lebron or not

Shout out to fellow alum Da'Sean Butler.

If Bron goes to the heat, He'll be playing with Wade, Bron, and Bosh.

Oh to be slept on.
pimp.gif

Da' will get signed right?

Back
Top Bottom