Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

after getting rid of cook.... i think we are gonna resign wright/rich for cheap?.. we can go over the cap and pay the $ for $ as long as we resign players that are currently on our roster right?
i really have no idea what the hell is going on now... we could have had a rookie PG to team up with rio but now it seems like we are gonna drop cash on a vet.. sounds good to me

Talk all over the radio today is that Beasley is most likely out... What cha guys think?

Triz, it depends if hes a restricted or unrestricted.

I believe restricted FA, you can go over the cap resigning your own players.

Unrestricted, you have to renounce his rights (part of his salary will count against the cap) before you can resign him.

Dont quote me on this, because im not exactly sure if this is correct
laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
salary cap and !%%! does not make sense. I want to keep Beasley. If haslem can play a little center I don't see why bosh can't knowing he has a chance to get to the ecf. I wanna give beas one more year. The leash on him needs to be a lot looser

laugh.gif
salary cap and *%@* does not make sense. I want to keep Beasley. If haslem can play a little center I don't see why bosh can't knowing he has a chance to get to the ecf. I wanna give beas one more year. The leash on him needs to be a lot looser

I like our draft except for taking Pittman over Whiteside or Alabi

Don't get me wrong, I like Pittman & he could be a really good player but I wanted said players

Desean Butler would've gone mid 1st rd if it wasn't for that knee injury in the final 4. He can easily be the steal of the draft & should be ready to go by Jan

Varnado holds the ncaa shot blocking record. If he can get going on offense, watch out! He will play PF

[h1]Riley Isn't Shopping Beasley, Not Counting On Three Maxes[/h1]
Heat president Pat Riley shot down two rumors claiming that Michael Beasley isn't on the block and that signing three players to max-level contracts is a longshot.

"I want to build a team, and it takes five guys to build a team, and whatever kind of room we created, it's to build a team," Riley stressed.

"That's not going to happen," Riley said of trading Beasley. "We are not that desperate for room, to trade the second pick in the draft.

"We want to build around him."

564. Career blocked shots by Heat second-round pick Jarvis Varnado at Mississippi State, the NCAA record. By contrast, former Heat center Alonzo Mourning blocked 453 during his four seasons at Georgetown.

Beasely has no value, they need a third team to deal him. I see those Wade stickers all over Broward County.

YoungTriz wrote:
heat.... what do you think we are gonna do with our center situation?

I'm not even sure if Wade's coming back let alone about our C put I'll def shim in on the C position.

MiamiHEAT

THIS JUST IN! Wade is arriving in MIA @ 8am tmrw (monday). We need u there 2 show him #WeWantWade! Spread the word! Meet us @ Signature Air

Show up in your Wade gear before 8am @ Signature Air, 5700 NW 36th St and tell ur friends. THE TIME IS NOW HEAT FANS! RT!

I wont be in Miami but I would def go to meet Wade @ the airport tommorrow morning.

IraHeatBeat

Dwyane Wade and Micky Arison were seen together at AmericanAirlines Arena today. A step in the right direction.

wallacesports

Heat's Dwyane Wade spotted moments ago entering AmericanAirlines Arena with team owner Micky Arison for free agency meet

Get'er done

nice... h3at, just lock up the list..... i hope we find out this week if wade/bosh both gonna be on the heat...

Source: Bosh to join Wade, Heat
Chris Broussard
ESPN the Magazine

Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are teaming up together on the Miami Heat, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

Whether LeBron James, the kingpin of this summer's celebrated free agent class, will join them remains to be seen. James will announce his decision Thursday night at 9 ET during a one-hour special on ESPN.

Wade and Bosh are expected to announce their decision on Wednesday, according to the source.

James or not, the Heat could emerge as one of the top teams in the Eastern Conference with Wade and Bosh aboard. Wade, who led the Heat to the NBA title in 2006, is re-signing with the club, while Bosh will leave the Toronto Raptors after seven years with the club.

Both players are expected to get the maximum amount allowable under the league's collective bargaining agreement, though the addition of James could change the players' salaries. Contracts cannot be officially signed until July 8.

It was not immediately clear whether Bosh will sign with Miami outright or join the Heat through a sign-and-trade deal. Bosh could earn $125 million over six years via sign-and-trade, but only $96 million over five without it.

"Either way, he's definitely going to Miami," the source said.

Chris Broussard is an NBA writer for ESPN The Magazine.

And.. here....we....go!!!!!IT'S OFFICIAL

IraHeatBeat

Sun Sentinel has confirmed independently, from source very close to Wade, to Bosh-Wade pairing is a go with Heat. That part is definite.

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom