Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

Man u guys gotta add me to the team. Peep the SIG!  
wink.gif

i really hope we dont trade beasley.... unless we package beasley, cook, jones for chris paul...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i really hope we dont trade beasley.... unless we package beasley, cook, jones for chris paul...
That's what im hoping for. if were giving up beasley at least get paul because we need a pg
roboski - no offense dude but its just a pet peeve. spell wade's name right at least lol. dudes always be murkin' his name.

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

That's what im hoping for. if were giving up beasley at least get paul because we need a pg
roboski - no offense dude but its just a pet peeve. spell wade's name right at least lol. dudes always be murkin' his name.

laugh.gif
. hell i'd trade cook for collison...
is Gay looking/expecting a max contract?

whats up heaters..... im trying to make a beer pong table.... i wanna make a heat basketball court or heat related table.... any suggestions?

At the same time the Miami Heat staff was busy throwing free agent Udonis Haslem a surprise birthday party to try and convince him to stay in Miami, it appears as if Dwyane Wade was busy doing some recruiting of his own. Wade was spotted dining at BOA Steakhouse on Sunset along with girlfriend Gabrielle Union, Raptors free agent to be Chris Bosh, and a few others as part of a small late-night gathering at the restaurant. Normally we wouldn’t think anything of a few All-Star NBA players getting together for dinner, but this isn’t your typical set of circumstances.

Dwyane Wade has already made it known that he planned to talk with some of his fellow star players before they all make their decisions regarding free agency. Furthermore, Wade accused the Bulls of being disloyal to their former players, likely to deter stars from signing there. The backlash regarding Wade’s comment was so bad that Commissioner David Stern had to assure reporters prior to Game 1 of the Finals that no summit would be taking place. Despite Stern’s words, it appears as if many of the top free agents have already met to discuss their plans. It’s also worth noting that Wade and Bosh share the same agent, Henry Thomas, who may have also been present at their dinner.

quinn has helped me out a couple of times in 2k
laugh.gif

who was wade talking to and what were they talking about?
f09j5d.gif

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Chris Quinn. We should trade everybody and get him back
Is he part of the summit?
He's too talented to be even part of the summit. He does his own thing very low key and whoever snags him getting arguably the superstar of the league.

Miami-Dade becoming 'Miami-Wade' July 1-7

"Wade County" no longer is a fictional destination.

And if the Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners has its way, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade will make it his preferred destination at the start of NBA free agency.

By unanimous vote, the commissioners Tuesday declared that the county would be known as "Miami-Wade County" from July 1 through July 7, which also is the period when NBA players can negotiate new contracts. Signings are allowed beginning July 8.

The resolution states:

"Whereas, Miami-Dade County, located in the great state of Florida, is home to the American Airlines [sic] Arena, South Florida's premier entertainment venue, and the Miami Heat professional basketball team; and

"Whereas, Miami-Dade County, along with the rest of South Florida, celebrated the Miami Heat winning the 2006 NBA championship and witnessed Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade lead the Miami Heat in scoring in the 2006 NBA Finals, and subsequently become the NBA Finals Most Valuable Player; and

"Whereas, Miami-Dade County's Dwyane Wade brought home the gold medal from the 2008 Beijing Olympics, has gone on to be named the Most Valuable Player of the 2010 NBA All-Star Game, was selected first team All-NBA for the 2009-10 NBA season, and through his Wade's World Foundation contributes to the quality of life of the citizens of our fine county; and

"Whereas, on Thursday, May 13, 2010, Miami Heat campaign headquarters successfully launched the "We Want Wade" interactive, community-wide campaign www.wewantwade.com, aimed at encouraging the six-time All Star to stay with the Miami Heat,

"Now, therefore, be it resolved by the Board of County Commissioners of Miami-Dade County, Florida, that the Board, in recognition, of all that Dwyane Wade has done for the visibility, stature and national image of Miami-Dade County, does hereby declare that Miami-Dade County be known as "Miami-Wade County" from July 1-7, 2010.

By Ira Winderman South Florida Sun Sentinel

Yeah, that Wade .gif was when kobe made that 3 late in the fourth quarter around 1 - 2 feet behind the 3pt line. that shot was straight
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom