Official Miami at FSU 8:00 est

roll.gif
@ "TE End around"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just got back from the game... damn Seminoles.

Forston needs to learn how to jump for a ball and we win the game.

Yo did anyone watch the press conf after the game? My sister just texted me and said Bobby was sounding foolish up there talking bout he didn't know whatplay was called and stuff...dude seriously needs to give it up after this year.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Bro. Seriously why are u calling me out about UM? I aint a FSU fan. Yall beat FSU. cool.

What u want me to say. Canes gonna win the National title?
Entertaining game but both these teams got A LOT of problems, *shrugs prolly what u aint wanna hear but I hope that will let u go celebrate the W in peace
Man even if FSU would have won I still would have been a bit disappointed. Our secondary was getting burned left and right, looked slow theentire game, gave up way too many deep plays. Showed some positives but this team needs a lot of work.

Miami played a good game, I'll give them credit.

roll.gif
@ "TE End around"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gunna I'm being dead serious. I don't know if you'll remember it but in our loss @ UNC in '04 Werner called a TE end around to Kevin Everett.What was even worse about it was he was hyping it up all week like it would be something special. To say the play failed miserably would be an understatement.

And a "Get the !$#$ outta here" to Mickey Andrews for tryin to sell this FSU defense as the fastest defense he ever coached.

Dudes were straight runnin by FSU defenders all nite.

sick.gif
its about that time For mickey to hang up the whistle and clipboard

FSU Adminidtration & Ath. Dept did this. Its their fault. When u have 2 people as head coach this what happens. Why u think they let 40 seconds run off theclock on a potential game winnin drive? No one knows what the other wants, and the players don't have direction. Ponder so smart but he couldn't thinkto call a to? Why didn't fsu have 2 plays called in the huddle? Why didn't they spike it? Who calls an option (besides nebraska) on 1st & goal wit25 seconds left and 1 Timeout? SERIOUSLY!
smh.gif

is christian ponder considered a top NFL prospect?? dude has the physical tools, great arm strength, excellent running ability, etc.....

FSU Adminidtration & Ath. Dept did this. Its their fault. When u have 2 people as head coach this what happens. Why u think they let 40 seconds run off the clock on a potential game winnin drive? No one knows what the other wants, and the players don't have direction. Ponder so smart but he couldn't think to call a to? Why didn't fsu have 2 plays called in the huddle? Why didn't they spike it? Who calls an option (besides nebraska) on 1st & goal wit 25 seconds left and 1 Timeout? SERIOUSLY!
smh.gif

thats true.....and damn this my 51st post lol

Gunna, you're exactly right with both things man.

I said to my friend during the game... "if this is our fastest defense ever then we're in trouble". Not to mention horrible play calling andtime management.

They were playing with that damn clock all throughout that last possession. On one play the play happened and then they ran some time off after it was over.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

They were playing with that damn clock all throughout that last possession. On one play the play happened and then they ran some time off after it was over.

smh.gif

I notice that too

One positive I see as a FSU fan, Greg Reid is the man
pimp.gif

Little dude was everywhere tonight... and he wouldn't stop running even after the play was over either.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Sam Shields is @!@$!+% garbage

how do you figure that?

He's made the move from WR to CB not to long ago what more do you want from the dude.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Sam Shields is @!@$!+% garbage

how do you figure that?

He's made the move from WR to CB not to long ago what more do you want from the dude.
laugh.gif

Sam has been and will forever be buns

I have to say I've never been more proud to call myself a CANE. Coming in as a freshman during the dark years, for the first time in a long time I can seehope. I'm glad to say that as a SENIOR at MIAMI we took it to FSU and for the first time in a long time it looks like we have a certified GENERAL inJacory. ITS GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

The "U" is back!!!!

I wouldn't say that quite yet. Y'all only played 1 game, and granted it was against FSU, but %%@$ them. Lets see if you can make it to a bowl, a decentone too not some crap like the Motor City Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom