Official Miami at FSU 8:00 est

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

real talk though GUNNA......give us some credit....i havent seen you say one positive thing this whole off season....and i only got one post left so u aint gotta worry about me for the rest of the night......it dont matter......we got that dubya

hell the %%#% yeah we did
pimp.gif

EB14 wrote:
Originally Posted by DJ bana

yes! that was incredible. Coral Gables is getting rowdy tonight, too bad i cant go celebrate for my team.. i have class early in the AM.. i doubt anyone will show up.
where folks finna be at in Coral Gables. im tryna get into sumtin 2nite

anyone else here GO to UM?
I DO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol_que.jpg

Canes looked good..........Harris will stand in the pocket (don't know how many hits he can take though).

We'll see how good the Canes are vs. Sooners.

Bert Reid
smh.gif
makes me sick thinking of him with Haden, Jenkins and Hill. Urbs should've sealed the deal with him
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Youngbuck.

Have came along way from the likes of the re-treads in Werner, Olson, and Nix? Eh.
laugh.gif

But Mr. Whipple is the goods. Agressive playcalling on 1st downs? Who would've thought?

LULZ @ all the bandwagoners coming out of the woodwork...

I hate Miami, but I hate FSU more...so I'm happy. I wish I would have taken that ticket to go to the game though
smh.gif

our next game ... sept 17th. its @ home.. you better look out for me on TV, painted green and %%!%.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

smh.gif

i said that earlier in the thread
laugh.gif
.....i knew the bandwagoners were coming out if we won.....its all good though...at least yall know i've been herefrom the jump......i know which cane fans been around and which ones hasn't........last post too
smh.gif
......see yall tomorrow
laugh.gif
.............nah its nothingpersonal gunna but man you've been downing miami all offseason.....you havent said 1 positive thing.....you got good views on football so when i see youconstantly !@!! on UM its like "damn really?" ......thats it bruhh

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

smh.gif

i said that earlier in the thread
laugh.gif
.....i knew the bandwagoners were coming out if we won.....its all good though...at least yall know i've been here from the jump......i know which cane fans been around and which ones hasn't

#BURR
pimp.gif

Bro. Seriously why are u calling me out about UM? I aint a FSU fan. Yall beat FSU. cool.

What u want me to say. Canes gonna win the National title?
Entertaining game but both these teams got A LOT of problems, *shrugs prolly what u aint wanna hear but I hope that will let u go celebrate the W in peace

our next game ... sept 17th. its @ home.. you better look out for me on TV, painted green and %%!%.

I might also go because I'll be back home for the Dolphins mondays night game on the 21st (if the tix come thru)

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

laugh.gif
Youngbuck.

Have came along way from the likes of the re-treads in Werner, Olson, and Nix? Eh.
laugh.gif

But Mr. Whipple is the goods. Agressive playcalling on 1st downs? Who would've thought?

His play calling was beautiful. I don't think we're going to have to worry about seeing a TE end around with Whipple.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom