Official Miami at FSU 8:00 est

IDC what anyone believes; I've been a Cane for the past 10 years.

If I could've afforded it, I would've gone there. (I applied and got accepted, too. Thinking about it stings a little.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
)

Great game. Monday night madness! Just saw some press conference highlights: Bowden called this the 3rd greatest game he has ever been a part of. Wonderfulperformance by Harris and Miami receivers. They made so many plays after the catch. Both sides did actually. Thought it was a given FSU was going to score onthat last drive. On a side note, I thought the broadcasting crew was spot on. Enjoyed the game thoroughly. Glad to see Miami improving; its just more fun whenthey are good.

everbody and they momma is blowing up twitter bout this game!

any ways........glad to see The "U" looking good.

people still dont get how young we are still! give us 2 years and this team will be a force

Damn, looked like an epic game but I wasn't gonna stay up til 5 to watch that
laugh.gif

From watching the first quarter and the highlights though it looks like both teams are improved on O (I expected that with Whipple) and maybe a little worse onD. I know FSU lost a lot of players on that side of the ball. I'm definitely more nervous about playing Miami now.

I was waiting for that wide right
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Da U
pimp.gif

sidenote - that stutter by Cooper in the 4th, THEN burned him outside
sick.gif

can't wait to download this game........but ummmmmm we're not back yet.....calm down now......but then again i know we're all excited because wehaven't seen the offense play like this since Dorsey was here
laugh.gif
.....i know it threw a lot of recruits off like "damn they looking good"
laugh.gif

Anybody know where I can get some good pics? I can't find any that are big enough!

laugh.gif
"the U is back"
I remember the same +$#* being said when UM stomped Texas A&M and the same characters been Ghost for the last 2 yrs
laugh.gif

beating another above average team via a dropped TD does not equate to being back.

Gunna ignore that
laugh.gif
.......and oh yea Sam Shields played a good 2nd half.....i can't say he was buns...Spence played the worst game out ofeverybody.....dude stayed trying to arm tackle and not covering well

this was a very good victory for UM, Jacory played pretty well all game with the exception of the pick he threw to Greg 'Can't' Reid (i dont faulthim for the other INT). but it still should be taken with a grain of salt because FSU defense played poorly for the majority of the game, missed tackles, blowncoverages, missed assignments, some stupid penalties.

Very pleased with the way the passing game looked during this game, but we need to improve on our ability to run the ball.
The secondary is still not where it needs to be, a bunch of bad PI calls, giving up everything within 10 yds basically.
i really wish we would stop playing that ugly soft !*@ zone coverage, but oh well.

all in all it was a very good win, one we definitely wouldnt have won last year, and the season looks promising thus far.
we'll see where we are really at in these next 3 games tho.

i still stick with my prediction of UM coming out 2-2.

Spence was getting blocked the hell out of...But he still managed to make some nice plays on runs in the box and twice he did a great job coming off theplay action and getting to his drop.

Remember Spence excelled in a completly diffrent scheme last year. Young boy will adjust, you can trust that.

^^^ thats true.....i just saw some folks say Sam Shields was buns when in reality he made some good plays in the 2nd half....i just hope we get some stuffstraight before GT because GT offense can expose you early and if they do then
smh.gif
....last year all over again
2vt5s2g.jpg

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i just hope we get some stuff straight before GT because GT offense can expose you early and if they do then
smh.gif
....last year all over again
i dont see any significant changes with our D that leads me to believe that we can stop/contain GTech. i doubt GTech will run up almost 500 yrdsagain, but i just dont see us stopping the run game with any sort of frequency.

spence will get his act together. i loved how hard the D was hitting (pause) but they've got to wrapup too. we allowed too many YAC.

Back
Top Bottom