Official Miami at FSU 8:00 est

yes! that was incredible. Coral Gables is getting rowdy tonight, too bad i cant go celebrate for my team.. i have class early in the AM.. i doubt anyone willshow up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lou pulled a dissapearing act

WOW... I was about to have a heart attack...

Jacory Harris is resembling a legitimate QB now
pimp.gif

the combination of clock mismanagement and the Dumb Option call on 1st and goal absolutely killed FSU.

*Goes say I'm sorry to BM for action evil after the last pass interference call*

Great game too bad we couldn't pull it out. Our DB's are just flat out trash. Mad props to Miami and Harris for getting it done tonight.

Whoever #15 is needs to be cut

Originally Posted by DJ bana

yes! that was incredible. Coral Gables is getting rowdy tonight, too bad i cant go celebrate for my team.. i have class early in the AM.. i doubt anyone will show up.
where folks finna be at in Coral Gables. im tryna get into sumtin 2nite

anyone else here GO to UM?
I DO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EB14

yes! that was incredible. Coral Gables is getting rowdy tonight, too bad i cant go celebrate for my team.. i have class early in the AM.. i doubt anyone will show up.
where folks finna be at in Coral Gables. im tryna get into sumtin 2nite

anyone else here GO to UM?
I DO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Make sure your ex don't bust it open for the football team like she did NT.

real talk though GUNNA......give us some credit....i havent seen you say one positive thing this whole off season....and i only got one post left so u aintgotta worry about me for the rest of the night......it dont matter......we got that dubya

Amazing game. Harris really showed the %*#* up in that 4th quarter. Even though I hate Miami, it's better to see FSU lose
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom