**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Aight bruh.
laugh.gif

We already know some made a few joints on his last project and wrote a feature. I ain't hard to believe he still got a writer.
I was actually surprised that Meek didn't automatically question who wrote Charged Up and Back2 Back when they came out

I think this generation is just so microwaved. But confused at the time. Ns is so instantaneous.

Not sure if people really understand that pretty much every rap beef has lasted years from subliminals to all out disses. It's understood that Drake won the first round but LYRICALLY as an actual hip hop fan I can't say he TKO'd meek. Even if there was a 3 knockdown rule, Drake has one official KO with "Back To Back", "Charged Up" was barley a "power punch", the other 2 KOs (if you will) one was self inflicted by Meek, the other was by social media clownin. But Drake didn't knock the N out. So why shouldn't he come back swining?

MC Eiht and Quik went at it for like 6 years (while it wasn't really on wax like that). Pac got shot in November of 94. "Hit Em Up" came out summer of 96. There's no official diss foreal on AEOM outta like 28 songs.

Between these 2 EPs and Drake's post "Back To Back" output this fight is a lot closer on an actual music level. That's what made the NaS/Jay beef so significant is the fact that not only were they having a dope battle they were both making incredible music. Ns can say what they want. Meek is gettin back to what got him where he is. Can you say the same for Drake RIGHT now? 3 out the 4 songs on here are better off than "Summer 16". Drake's last TRULY great BODY OF WORK is "Take Care", 5 years ago. Give him props for remaining on top, but musically he's had flashes of brilliance but hasn't really put together a brilliant body of work in a lot longer than people are willing to admit.

"War Pain" isn't gonna get nominated for a Grammy. Won't be on the radio. People who add absolutely NOTHING to the conversation of hip hop or the culture may never hear it. Who the **** cares tho? Objectively speaking it's an effective diss if your a fan of hip hop foreal. Omelly ruined the chance of it being something truly special. Dissin 50 takes away from it as well but it's effective to the crowd Meek speaks too. And he answered EVERYTHING homie talked about in his record. If it was the OTHER way around alotta these cheerleaders would be screaming "checkmate".

I got a better analogy. Drake (suburban kid) beats up Meek (hood dude), but it's not really a whole fight, he gets a quick 2-3 piece, wobbles homie then it gets broken up. So essentially nerd won the physical altercation. People that seen it gassed it 100% and it turns into homie got stomped bloody when in reality his lip is MAYBE bleeding. But no one expected it to go that way. Now "War Pain" is hood dude catching suburban dude on another occasion. He supposed to just let him slide? Accept defeat cause some N that wasn't even there, just heard about is swearing he took an L and fighting again is pointless. Most beef last longer than that 3 week period from last summer.

Enjoy it for what it's worth. Meek is making VERY good music right now. Some people won't admit, but that's them. They can go home and cry about some ***** not callin them.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering why Meek is defending himself now. He let things simmer for months.

It's like a kid getting beat up in school and not even defending himself. Everyone thinks he soft and he finally want to fight two months later. Your reputation is already ruined.

Plus this is getting to be the beef that never ends.

jay a snake

:lol:

Regardless of what happens, 99% of the people are still gonna side with drake.

I remember in beefs people used to side with the under dog

Last edited:
- Meek had a couple nice lines but it's over. He should let it go. The DC line, dancing like a fruitcake to Hotline and the Tory Lanez line was cool.

- As for Drake not writing his new song, I don't see why it would be stupid? He got caught and he got a pass. Most industry rappers were scared to say anything about it. Most fans responded with "everyone gets help", "it was just the hook" and all kinds of excuses. If Meek released a reference track for his new song, it would blow right over.

War Pain was the first Meek Mill song I listened to and I have to say that it was alright. The beat itself was beautiful and he did manage to drive the point home. Also Top 5 Diss Records are:

1. 2Pac - Hit 'em Up

2. Nas - Ether

3. Ice Cube - No Vaseline

4. Eazy E - RMFG's

5. Boogie Down Productions - The Bridge Is Over
eek.gif
 @ the praise for  hit em up, but blaiming commercialization on B2B 
sick.gif

War Pain should've came out the same time frame that Back To Back dropped, cause it really would of helped him instead of making him look weak. that's what a diss record is supposed to be, i give him props for not softening up on record too. he isn't chasing Billboard kind of like what Drake's doing. he's staying in his lane.

Somebody want Drake gone and trynna stay out the spotlight about. Slid that ***** meek a brown envelope and told him be prepared on Saturday [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Them ****** tired of Jimmy talking like he a tough guy, Apple got that ***** gassed.

Somebody want Drake gone and trynna stay out the spotlight about. Slid that ***** meek a brown envelope and told him be prepared on Saturday [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Them ****** tired of Jimmy talking like he a tough guy, Apple got that ***** gassed.
Lmao probably facts.

Real **** son is too comfortable talking about he runs **** here and taking indirect shots and Kendrick.

Back
Top Bottom