**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Somebody want Drake gone and trynna stay out the spotlight about. Slid that ***** meek a brown envelope and told him be prepared on Saturday [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Them ****** tired of Jimmy talking like he a tough guy, Apple got that ***** gassed.

That's damn sure what it seems like. Coach slid meek the answers to the test so he could stay eligible [emoji]128514[/emoji]

laugh.gif
 yall mad.

I don't know about Pac man.

He was clearly metro af though.

I'm not sure if genius spreading his message through ignorance or straight tom foolery.

The digressions in some of these threads lately have been legendary :lol:

Mercury must be in retrograde or some ****.

I want everyone to take a look at this thread. Meek biggest buzz in NT had been when he has mentioned someone else (IE Drake, 50, etc)

When 4/4 drop it generated like a few pages and most was about the50 diss. This joint went quiet for like 4 straight days his music want even talked about. Then he drop this and we are like damn the best is fire as far as the bar some are saying they are great,others that are trash and others like me, good but the same and I mean the same Meek.

But again we are taking because he is taking about Drake ...

How about this fool just stop and make music that stand on its own and we can talk about it for days without all the bickering?

Drake SS is a better record that WIP ... WIP beat is better though.

I want everyone to take a look at this thread. Meek biggest buzz in NT had been when he has mentioned someone else (IE Drake, 50, etc)

When 4/4 drop it generated like a few pages and most was about the50 diss. This joint went quiet for like 4 straight days his music want even talked about. Then he drop this and we are like damn the best is fire as far as the bar some are saying they are great,others that are trash and others like me, good but the same and I mean the same Meek.

But again we are taking because he is taking about Drake ...

How about this fool just stop and make music that stand on its own and we can talk about it for days without all the bickering?

Drake SS is a better record that WIP ... WIP beat is better though.

ACE HOOD 2.5 can't do that because he's weak & generic on the mic.... Not a fan of Drake neither but besides the fact that MEEK is a lame dude is just not that good as a rapper....

-looks at the chart

Summer Sixteen number 1, will be played everywhere

no protection needed
Because the chart shows good music. Drake fans even saying his joint is below part. Got antidope in the Drake thread quoting them average *** lines like he was talking that ****.

Another solid EP. Still can't stand Meek, but I haven't liked him since I first heard of him, so I'm not a new hater. He did his thing on here though, especially War Is Pain and Slippin. Dave East had a cold *** verse on there too. War Is Pain is what should've dropped almost immediately instead of hiding in the bushes for awhile, then dropping that mediocre Wanna Know track.

Last edited:
-looks at the chart

Summer Sixteen number 1, will be played everywhere

no protection needed
Because the chart shows good music. Drake fans even saying his joint is below part. Got antidope in the Drake thread quoting them average *** lines like he was talking that ****.

I agree War Pain is a better rap song than Summer Sixteen Drake - 4 Meek - 1?

Drake don't need protection though :lol:

Charged up doesn't count. Drake won with back to back since meek lost with wanna know. Point for drake.

Summer 16 was ok but war pain is ill. Meek gets a point.

It's tied right now.

Charged up doesn't count. Drake won with back to back since meek lost with wanna know. Point for drake.

Summer 16 was ok but war pain is ill. Meek gets a point.

It's tied right now.
Well then they both have one then but since the ghostwriter allegations are somewhat true would that give Meek another point or...

Back
Top Bottom