**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

[thread="579874"]Albeit late as hell, War Pain is hardcore. Nobody is trying to hear facts though, only jokes. :rolleyes [/thread]

People listen to Funk Flex on Hot 97, for hours, on multiple days, in 2015, waiting to hear "facts"

Meek gave us "Wanna Know" instead

He has no one to blame for his opinion being tuned out other than himself

Last edited:
That's cool and all and he made himself look like a damn fool. More than once actually, the in his feelings on Twitter was embarrassing. Fact of the matter is, while u saying u believe nothing he says, he hasn't stated 1 lie. He got mad people said Drake verse was better and he knew the ***** didn't write it. Now how he handled that was a huge L. Probably had them weird dudes writing back to back aka ether pt 2 to some people.

I don't believe a word Meek says.

The worst kind of idiot is the one that believes he is smarter than everyone else.

He is like the street cat in HS that gets washed by the surburban brother, and still wants to talk trash in during lunch the next week.

Like let it go papa. You lost, move on

And yet he was right about everything he said about Drake. Ghostwriter, who it was, the reference tracks. :lol:

It ain't hard to believe somebody wrote that **** for Drake. He already been exposed. People have hard time being unbiased in this Meek/Drake thing. Meek has been a clown. Drake has been a clown.

And yet this entire thing started because Meek was pissed that folk were saying Drake was better than him. And got in his peelings

And when it came time for it to be settled on wax

One of those clowns completely washed the other. It wasn't even close

Dudes seem to have a hard time allowing Drake to walk away from with situation with the W.

Because he corny, sensitive, a Jew, a Canadian, a vulture, not street, soft, sings, his fans, "insert petty rustled argument here"

He can have the W. His diss record was better by default cuz Meek played his hand wrong. Neither one of these dudes made a great diss. Wasn't no Ether, Takeover, Hit Em Up.

But if Meek is saying somebody wrote Drakes **** it's probably true. :lol:

The worst kind of idiot is the one that believes he is smarter than everyone else.

He is like the street cat in HS that gets washed by the surburban brother, and still wants to talk trash in during lunch the next week.

And yet he was right about everything he said about Drake. Ghostwriter, who it was, the reference tracks. :lol:

It ain't hard to believe somebody wrote that **** for Drake. He already been exposed. People have hard time being unbiased in this Meek/Drake thing. Meek has been a clown. Drake has been a clown.

And yet this entire thing started because Meek was pissed that folk were saying Drake was better than him. And got in his peelings

Dudes seem to have a hard time allowing Drake to walk away from with situation with the W.

Because he corny, sensitive, a Jew, a Canadian, a vulture, not street, soft, sings, his fans, "insert petty rustled argument here"

He can have the W. His diss record was better by default cuz Meek played his hand wrong. Neither one of these dudes made a great diss. Wasn't no Ether, Takeover, Hit Em Up.

The thing is, for me to believe that, I would have to believe Drake (and the people around him) are as stupid as Meek and his crew.

Which is very hard for me to do brah.

During the beef, OVO was outchea playing chess, and the Chasers was playing Connect Four

****Philly seem like the type of dude you can beat with 4 straight horizontally on the first row

Nah, I need some sort of proof above Meek word

Last edited:

U will enjoy the hot 97 convo about that. They said back to back was better then ether and hit em up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The thing is, for me to believe that, I would have to believe Drake (and the people around him) are as stupid as Meek and his crew.

Which is very hard for me to do brah.

During the beef, OVO was outchea playing chess, and the Chasers was playing Connect Four

****Philly seem like the type of dude you can beat with 4 straight horizontally on the first row
U giving the chasers too much credit
Connect. 4 is actually a strategy type game
Them dudes was playing candy land :smh:

U got reference tracks.... And I highly doubt those are the only ones out there. Drake is a Kanye type artist who's fans hype him to be this super lyrical top 3 rapper when that's not him b.

Aight bruh. :lol:

We already know some made a few joints on his last project and wrote a feature. I ain't hard to believe he still got a writer.

U will enjoy the hot 97 convo about that. They said back to back was better then ether and hit em up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I didn't even bother watching that. :lol:

Anybody that compares that to Ether or Hit Em Up is out they mind. Back To Back is more like Nelly's Number 1. It's a catchy, nice little diss.

Jermaine Dupree and Xzibit diss records over the **** we got from them dudes. That was a notch higher than bow would and Soulja boy, **** was just gassed cuz of who they were.

That's cool and all and he made himself look like a damn fool. More than once actually, the in his feelings on Twitter was embarrassing. Fact of the matter is, while u saying u believe nothing he says, he hasn't stated 1 lie. He got mad people said Drake verse was better and he knew the ***** didn't write it. Now how he handled that was a huge L. Probably had them weird dudes writing back to back aka ether pt 2 to some people.

This.

And can we please put to rest the myth that Drake "killed Meek." Drake didn't do a got damn thing, Back to Back is catchy and that's about it.

The internet killed Meek :lol:

U got reference tracks.... And I highly doubt those are the only ones out there. Drake is a Kanye type artist who's fans hype him to be this super lyrical top 3 rapper when that's not him b.

You ever heard me call him top 3 famb?

I'm just a fan of his music, and think the hate is gets is mostly pettiness

And do I have a reference track for Summer Sixteen?

But I should believe the dude whose entire world is centered around making up for his mistakes last year. Nah papi, you don't trust the desperate

-But I have already admitted I don't take rap as serious and many others do.

Last edited:
Meek did not get "ended". All he had to do was release music, which is what he is finally doing. Majority does not rule, in this instance. Especially since the majority is spineless and extremely biased.

Meek is a good artist. Just needed to assert himself again, and make music.

But I should believe the dude whose entire world is centered around making up for his mistakes last year. Nah papi, you don't trust the desperate

I'm not saying someone wrote it or didn't, but it shouldn't be debuted because just like meek is desperate, people have wrote for this man before many times than we may know. If tk Kirkland came over your crib and ya wallet went missing.... I mean I ain't saying he took it but it's a good chance he could've and we can't dismiss that.

Meek did not get "ended". All he had to do was release music, which is what he is finally doing. Majority does not rule, in this instance. Especially since the majority is spineless and extremely biased.

Meek is a good artist. Just needed to assert himself again, and make music.
He was a dude who lived and died for social media. When the social media train took him down he was lost. New age got dudes forgetting how this **** go, he was worried about winning twitter over then making music.

War Pain was the first Meek Mill song I listened to and I have to say that it was alright. The beat itself was beautiful and he did manage to drive the point home. Also Top 5 Diss Records are:

1. 2Pac - Hit 'em Up

2. Nas - Ether

3. Ice Cube - No Vaseline

4. Eazy E - RMFG's

5. Boogie Down Productions - The Bridge Is Over

I'm not saying someone wrote it or didn't, but it shouldn't be debuted because just like meek is desperate, people have wrote for this man before many times than we may know. If tk Kirkland came over your crib and ya wallet went missing.... I mean I ain't saying he took it but it's a good chance he could've and we can't dismiss that.

Good point famb

But I already said rap is strictly entertainment for me. So even if

Ye getting his prostate twerked not gonna stop me from enjoying Waves

Another reference track not gonna stop me from enjoying Views

But Meek's obsession with getting back at Drake in his music is keeping me from enjoying his work.

So it goes back to my original point that he should just let it go. Those two even made good music together, which makes it even worse

Last edited:
I don't mind them throwing shots at each other as long as it's good. Don't go back to back or wanna know, keep that ****, but before all that get back to making your type of music. And top 5 diss tracks... List isn't bad.

Back to Back is not a top 5 diss track. It literally only has a few lines to real potent shade

What made it great is that it was a mainstream hit as well, which most diss tracks aren't. That was a smart move, to make the slander inescapable for Meek and his peoples

O'Melly can't eem go to his zumba class at Planet Fitness without hearing it

Last edited:
Royse and Mr. Fab beef was underrated. Wasn't top 5 or anything, but I enjoyed it.

Back to Back is not a top 5 diss track. It literally only has a few lines to real potent shade

What made it great is that it was a mainstream hit as well, which most diss tracks aren't. That was a smart move, to make the slander inescapable for Meek and his peoples

Okay, but them Zumba and mainstream folks, know who O'Melly is now. No one gets offended by casual hip hop fans, or the media. They just want comedic banter and parody. I'm sure Meek and O'Melly would probably have been offended, if the ridicule was authentic. Who in their right noggin, is offended by some lame politician's tweets, or sponsors who are just on the bandwagon? Those are fake competitors who more than likely only listen to commercial stuff. Forget them.

Meek still has real fans, that he earned from his original groundwork and past efforts.

Okay, but them Zumba and mainstream folks, know who O'Melly is now. No one gets offended by casual hip hop fans, or the media. They just want comedic banter and parody. I'm sure Meek and O'Melly would probably have been offended, if the ridicule was authentic. Who in their right noggin, is offended by some lame politician's tweets, or sponsors who are just on the bandwagon? Those are fake competitors who more than likely only listen to commercial stuff. Forget them.

Meek still has real fans, that he earned from his original groundwork and past efforts.

Even Meek's "real fans" have to look at him sideways doe

You're the battle rapping street cat.

And you emotional emotional over some Twitter nonsense, you lost the battle, and ran scare when AR-AB said that things were really about to turn things street

Only the most bias Meek stan won't admit how much he embarrassed himself

Not Drake doing it, not the internet doing it, Meek himself just running around like an outright idiot.

Back
Top Bottom