**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

see what happens when you drop the incoherent fake southern accent and the trap beats? song is fire.

War Pain is nice and I like the other tracks as well...Wish he would have came with this in July..but I'm done with this beef and I hope after this he is too...Meek needs to just focus on putting out good music and everything else will fall into place.

Last edited:
yo fam the streets are saying Drake had someone ghostwrite for him on that Summer Sixteen 

no way can Drake still be alive if this is true

Last edited:
He already got away with it

More ghostwriting being revealed will not affect him negatively at all

damn i would not even be surprised if this was true.....Back-to-Back probably wasn't his ish too......

if fam is a fraud, how can we let this ish slide? Now i know why cats call him a vulture 
sick.gif

and that ish people were clowning Meek for deserves an apology.....wow he was getting ish'd on like Lebron after he lost to the Mavs back in 2011.

yo fam the streets are saying Drake had someone ghostwrite for him on that Summer Sixteen 

no way can Drake still be alive if this is true

View media item 1891245

Bruh it won't change ****, they don't care. This ***** provided reference tapes and people didn't give a damn. It's just something that will get swept under the rug.

More than likely someone in drakes camp or a producer leaked it to meek beforehand
Or.... The ghostwriter leaked it. But we gonna debunk that theory tho.

Noone really knows but somebody let son hear it and dude responded in 10 minutes instead of 10 days. Aubrey need to tighten his circle, unless this was all planned to bait ole boy. Whatever happened to that 3peat song? Wouldn't it be a perfect time to drop it?

I don't believe a word Meek says.

The worst kind of idiot is the one that believes he is smarter than everyone else.

He is like the street cat in HS that gets washed by the surburban brother, and still wants to talk trash in during lunch the next week.

Like let it go papa. You lost, move on

And yet he was right about everything he said about Drake. Ghostwriter, who it was, the reference tracks. :lol:

It ain't hard to believe somebody wrote that **** for Drake. He already been exposed. People have hard time being unbiased in this Meek/Drake thing. Meek has been a clown. Drake has been a clown.

More than likely someone in drakes camp or a producer leaked it to meek beforehand
Or.... The ghostwriter leaked it. But we gonna debunk that theory tho.

Noone really knows but somebody let son hear it and dude responded in 10 minutes instead of 10 days. Aubrey need to tighten his circle, unless this was all planned to bait ole boy. Whatever happened to that 3peat song? Wouldn't it be a perfect time to drop it?
I agree about his circle need to be tight
Quick question
Honestly why don't u like dude
U never wanna give that dude credit for anything :lol:

I agree about his circle need to be tight
Quick question
Honestly why don't u like dude
U never wanna give that dude credit for anything :lol:
His fans make me hate him the most. They are = to Kanye stans. But as far as to why I don't like him, he's a Cornball man. Vulture *** dude, he gets a pass to Soulja boy his way around the industry and hop on whatever is hot.

War pain is nice whoever says otherwise is biased

I'm not biased bruh, war and pain is weak to me, however I do like it better than summer 16. The beat is fire but it's the same repative stuff to me

Last edited:
I don't believe a word Meek says.

The worst kind of idiot is the one that believes he is smarter than everyone else.

He is like the street cat in HS that gets washed by the surburban brother, and still wants to talk trash in during lunch the next week.

Like let it go papa. You lost, move on

And yet he was right about everything he said about Drake. Ghostwriter, who it was, the reference tracks. :lol:

It ain't hard to believe somebody wrote that **** for Drake. He already been exposed. People have hard time being unbiased in this Meek/Drake thing. Meek has been a clown. Drake has been a clown.

And yet this entire thing started because Meek was pissed that folk were saying Drake was better than him. And got in his peelings

And when it came time for it to be settled on wax

One of those clowns completely washed the other. It wasn't even close

Dudes seem to have a hard time allowing Drake to walk away from with situation with the W.

Because he corny, sensitive, a Jew, a Canadian, a vulture, not street, soft, sings, his fans, "insert petty rustled argument here"

Last edited:
LoL - At people still trying to hype this "beef" up ...

Dude release Summer Sixteen and other dude drop War is Pain ....

Drake getting a buzz and he aint .... he gets mad and throws ghostwriters again .....

Maybe Meek shoulld get a ghostwriter ... we would get other bars beside money cars rollies .... **** is so .........

BTW, if MEEK has evidence this joint was written by someone else, he needs to drop it now. Or he should of have included some of the summer sixteen bars in his track .... that would of have been a good ether .....

BTW - 

Which one is the better song SS or WIS - forget the beat ...

Back
Top Bottom