**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

nerd.gif
damn Smurf spilling the beans
Not sure if he's a super hater or just speaking the truth.

He light weight dry snitchin.

Went back and looked, every picture has a heavy filter on it, I guess every girl does that now. In person is the only way to judge these days

The good days in this thread. Any new challengers tho? Only real ****** manned up and posted their bm

I haven't heard Gucci in the club in a long *** time.

Then again I've only been in the club 4-5 years [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Sprinkled in with local music and songs that are popping now, prime gucci and jeezy get spins every night in our clubs

I'm in the South and First Day Out and MAYBE Photoshoot are guaranteed to get played at least once whenever I'm at a club.

But everyone knows First Day Out word for word. Or at least the "I'm starting off my day with a .... no pancakes just a buncha syrup" part. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
"On Deck" is our citywide party song here in Baltimore. We got this lil dance, the "Baltimore two-step".....and "On Deck" is the official song to that dance.

It gets played at every party. College, hood, upscale...don't matter. Once that beat drops, everybody hitting that 2 step to death :pimp:

What shorty was hitting at 1:54 to 1:57. Free wop :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn this dude 50 still going, it was a lil funny but okay we get it now, jokes over time to move on. He's the type who makes it unfunny now and kills the joke.

Last edited:
MMG signed a bunch of dudes from around the way thats on AB's lable.....

Meek got Ross ready to get a whole new roster [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom