**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

None of drakes music is On my Apple Music , I never once step foot in a drake thread,

I think you meant future :smokin

Last edited:
Willchamberlain and magic1978 have some sort of weired obsession with drake :lol:
I never brought the ***** into the convo tho until others brought him up. The first time I mentioned his name in here I said "Drake battle record is 1-0 right now in landslide fashion" and dudes wanna start getting meek mill type emotional coming at me. I've came to the conclusion it's not Drake I hate, as with Kanye it's his fans.

I never brought the ***** into the convo tho until others brought him up. The first time I mentioned his name in here I said "Drake battle record is 1-0 right now in landslide fashion" and dudes wanna start getting meek mill type emotional coming at me. I've came to the conclusion it's not Drake I hate, as with Kanye it's his fans.

I don't think drake has the worst fans, I think j Cole does. They feel like hiphop royalty or something :lol:

Last edited:
None of drakes music is On my Apple Music , I never once step foot in a drake thread,

I think you meant future
smokin.gif
well there you go - the man that does music with Drake and that's why all the fat suburban mini van driving  white soccer mom know him AND apparently you!

I don't think drake has the worst fans, I think j Cole does. They feel like hiphop royalty or something :lol:
I've never encountered them. I've heard Drake fans say the most outlandish **** I've ever heard. Even worse then Kanye fans.

I'll listen but stay off nt for the day. The yeezy red October thread is the worse thread on nt. I've said it before ebut a dude literally said he tried 2000 cash, and 3 other pair of sneakers worth between 3-700 for a pair and another dude said wow what a steal... Like ***** are u serious? And please don't get me started on the way them dudes dressing like son. Dude called out somebody nt denim then posted a pic of his fit a few weeks later probably worth about 2k, skin tight jeans, extended tee with zippers and a flannel tied around his waist [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I gotta slide back to the Future thread and the Migos thread lol.  Dudes is legit angry in here 
roll.gif
.  I'll be back when some more new music drop

say some slick **** after i leave you a b***h

I gotta slide back to the Future thread and the Migos thread lol.  Dudes is legit angry in here :rofl: .  I'll be back when some more new music drop

say some slick **** after i leave you a b***h

Word :lol:,who knew Meek could warrant such strong reactions :lol:. He's not good enough for that

I've never encountered them. I've heard Drake fans say the most outlandish **** I've ever heard. Even worse then Kanye fans.

It's close but I'll the edge to Drake stans. When dudes in that thread said Drake was in their top 5 ever they won.

It's close but I'll the edge to Drake stans. When dudes in that thread said Drake was in their top 5 ever they won.
Nah when dude in the Drake thread said hotline bling wasn't a pop song. Then proceeded to say if hotline bling is pop then dipset hey ma was pop.

Last edited:
Nah when dude in the Drake thread said howling bling wasn't a pop song. Then proceeded to say if holiness bling is pop then dipset hey ma was pop.

That's still :lol: :lol: Hotline Bling and Hold On We're Going Home are the very definition of pop. Those songs will be played at weddings years from now. Hey Ma was just a female oriented rap song that became very hot. I didn't realize how big it was though til years later. I couldn't stand that song and it was an auto skip for me.

Dudes really think future is the hoods best kept secret :x

How they know big rings and jumpman but not freak **** where ya at stick talk etc?? Do they live under a rock? If you go to any semi hiphop pop music club you will hear that ****...the **** is on the radio :rofl:

Commas, Where Ya At and March Madness, yes, Stick Talk and Freak ***? No...unless you mean in a strip club :lol:

Last edited:
Or when jay z fans said Kingdom come, bp3 and mchg were great albums [emoji]128064[/emoji]

all true ...

But not as bad as Meek fans saying he is the King Of Philly and one of the best Street Cats and Battle rappers we have now.
honestly outside of state p Cass n gillie I don't eve know any Philly rappers. And how is this ***** the a good battle rapper when we never heard him battle. We heard Cass kill freeway and that was it. Idk what qualifies as the best street cat, he's just a dusty ***** from the street that knew how to rap.

Its in this thread 
laugh.gif

We did it to pass time waiting on a Meek diss 
sick.gif

Ill look for the page but this was months ago, dude still salty 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom