**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

boy boy boy ... so we basing people's knowledge on appearance and based on those appearance calling them mainstream? Please tell me how a person suppose to look like if they like rap and hip-hop .. just when you thought we couldn't get dumber.

Wait barrack loves rap hip-hop. But ......

i'm just saying these people know more about 50 than Meek because he's in the mainstream more than Meek. u calling me stupid for that ****? :smh: people really get attached to people's personal lives instead of the music, they probably heard about 50's entire life story and it probably attracts people to it more than Meek's

Last edited:
boy boy boy ... so we basing people's knowledge on appearance and based on those appearance calling them mainstream? Please tell me how a person suppose to look like if they like rap and hip-hop .. just when you thought we couldn't get dumber.

Wait barrack loves rap hip-hop. But ......

i'm just saying these people know more about 50 than Meek because he's in the mainstream more than Meek. u calling me stupid for that ****? :smh: people really get attached to people's personal lives instead of the music, they probably heard about 50's entire life story and it probably attracts people to it more than Meek's

Word like come on 50 was on Oprah with his grandma telling how she took care of him after his mom died

To the mainstream world Meek really is just Nicki's hood boyfriend

Word like come on 50 was on Oprah with his grandma telling how she took care of him after his mom died

To the mainstream world Meek really is just Nicki's hood boyfriend

the **** i read on these social media sites i swear people would be defending 50 even if he would of took a swipe at one if their family members or something, **** is disgusting :x

:rofl: man y'all think cuz they single moms they live under a rock? Futures music is everywhere right now...they in the club dancing to that **** every Saturday, freak ****, etc the ***** is all over the radio for christs sake...

Get over it...if you popular the "streets" ain't the only people that's gon be listening
If u think these fat suburban soccer moms really know who future is u might wanna drop out asap. A few maybe but like son said, he's probably Ciaras dope fiend ex who Drake drags along on tour with him. They probably know big rings and jump man but don't know **** about son. Knowing the hook of a song he's on doesn't =knowing future.

:rofl: man y'all think cuz they single moms they live under a rock? Futures music is everywhere right now...they in the club dancing to that **** every Saturday, freak ****, etc the ***** is all over the radio for christs sake...

Get over it...if you popular the "streets" ain't the only people that's gon be listening
man these cats are setting people back decades man.

i consider her as Mainstream America, look at the audience. do these people look like they know anything about rap or hip hop?
no, I didn't call you stupid because you said they like 50 more than meek. Read what you said again.

That's why I called the comment dumb AF.

I'm trying to understand how a person that likes rap hip hip suppose to look or act or speak. Who ever is Co-signing this **** needs to reevaluate their life man.

Like saying yo wassup bee word god my seed or have pants hanging to my ads or just plain being a minority mostly black would make you believe I like rap?

******* wild man.

Dudes really think future is the hoods best kept secret :x

How they know big rings and jumpman but not freak **** where ya at stick talk etc?? Do they live under a rock? If you go to any semi hiphop pop music club you will hear that ****...the **** is on the radio :rofl:

If I scroll down my timeline there's a bunch of WOMEN quoting future lyrics and saying that's their favorite artist...some go to A&M some just live here in Sa...future is pretty known man. He's not underground.

Meek mill is not an underground artist either...this year all the females were running around singing that Chris brown and Nicki joint too...ppl know meek mill.

Yea we can exaggerate and say in a upper class white neighborhood a 45 year old soccer mom doesn't know who future or meek mill is but that's silly...that goes without saying what is even the point of brining that up? The people on that show for damn sure know who meek mill is...the caping in here :x man :smh:

If u think these fat suburban soccer moms really know who future is u might wanna drop out asap. A few maybe but like son said, he's probably Ciaras dope fiend ex who Drake drags along on tour with him. They probably know big rings and jump man but don't know **** about son. Knowing the hook of a song he's on doesn't =knowing future.
I guess if they were fat ******* thot then you would say .. yeah they like rap. Who are you man?

Those fat soccer man you ate discrediting for just being white ... because that's why you are saying this ... they probably have an ace of Spade tattoo and a black man at home.

The ignorance I'm reading can't be made up.

BTW, I wrote some ignorant shot just to try and make you understand.

Bruh my moms know jump man. U think she know what stick talk is? That **** dont come on the radio stations these women listening too. Jump man does, pop stations ain't playing no damn freak ****. My mom's asked me was that Drake and Wayne rapping jump man, ******* Wayne. She's 49 and listens to the local rap and rnb stations.

U think thosd women really care about meek tho? U can k ow who someone is but not know **** about the music. I know who action Bronson is but I can't rap 1 bar from dude. U bring his name up I'll just stare at u. Point being we really gonna use a mainstream show to measure meek mill vs 50 Cent who had the biggest song in the world a decade ago. They don't care about what the meeks and futures rap about. And of course college kids know who future is, WATTBA is their anthems for the weekend.

I guess if they were fat ******* thot then you would say .. yeah they like rap. Who are you man?

Those fat soccer man you ate discrediting for just being white ... because that's why you are saying this ... they probably have an ace of Spade tattoo and a black man at home.

The ignorance I'm reading can't be made up.

BTW, I wrote some ignorant shot just to try and make you understand.
I just reference my moms not knowing future music let alone meek mill. Look at Wendy's audience bro, who tunes in? U think they like u know what, future on this 5 peat right now I'm bout to pop in beast mode. Or remember meek mill dropped imma boss? Yea that was fire. They know son as the dude who's in a relationship with one of the biggest pop stars in the world. But u got it man, I can't argue with y'all dudes no more. Maybe they should do it on Ellen show too, that would solve it. Maury would be way more accurate then got damn Wendy [emoji]128514[/emoji]

And please stop saying caping. I've never purchased anything meek mill and before the Drake fiasco I was getting called out for blasting son music and for dropping snippets instead of tapes. Dudes on nt called me out for putting Curtis in my top 10 favorite list so stop it, just because I'm not bias and can call both of these dudes out for being corny don't mean I'm caping. 50 and meek looked dumb via ig, but meek gets the edge since he actually hit the booth, playing and simple. Enjoy ig fingers future post.

Bruh my moms know jump man. U think she know what stick talk is? That **** dont come on the radio stations these women listening too. Jump man does, pop stations ain't playing no damn freak ****. My mom's asked me was that Drake and Wayne rapping jump man, ******* Wayne. She's 49 and listens to the local rap and rnb stations.

U think thosd women really care about meek tho? U can k ow who someone is but not know **** about the music. I know who action Bronson is but I can't rap 1 bar from dude. U bring his name up I'll just stare at u. Point being we really gonna use a mainstream show to measure meek mill vs 50 Cent who had the biggest song in the world a decade ago. They don't care about what the meeks and futures rap about. And of course college kids know who future is, WATTBA is their anthems for the weekend.

That's an extreme tho...look in the crowd of that Wendy Williams video again...(I know none of us care about Wendy Williams but for arguement sake) those are fairly young to adult women...they probably watch BET...if you watch bet you can't not know who meek and future are. 50 cent is old as dirt man why would they care about him, what has 50 done recently to be cared about? Meek had levels, amen, the cb and Nicki joint, that intro, I'm a boss...those are all recent and big songs that I'm willing to bet those women know vs anything 50 has done the last 5 years. I don't see how you can say 50 cent is getting the nod cuz he's "mainstream" as if meek is vinnie Paz or something :lol:

Last edited:
I just reference my moms not knowing future music let alone meek mill. Look at Wendy's audience bro, who tunes in? U think they like u know what, future on this 5 peat right now I'm bout to pop in beast mode. Or remember meek mill dropped imma boss? Yea that was fire. They know son as the dude who's in a relationship with one of the biggest pop stars in the world. But u got it man, I can't argue with y'all dudes no more. Maybe they should do it on Ellen show too, that would solve it. Maury would be way more accurate then got damn Wendy [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bruh ... you sounding mad ignorant right now .... again, please tell me how they need to look to make you believe they like rap/hip-hop?

I can't careless about your mother knowing or not knowing someone ... you know how ridiculously stupid that sample size is? You aren't validating anything my dude ... just sounding more ignorant ...

like I STATED BEFORE ... The audience probably didn't know who Meek was period, not because of the way they look or because they were white. Just because it's MEEK! Hence the joke, they probably only knew it was Nicki's boyfriend.

Lastly, I'm almost convince that audience know a lot of these Rappers that song are mainstream ..

Lets be serious - if you appeal to the fat white soccer man - they are probably buying your Music and you are making it big. Where you think those numbers are coming from???

AGAIN THE **** YOU HEAR ON THIS PLACE.

That's an extreme tho...look in the crowd of that Wendy Williams video again...(I know none of us care about Wendy Williams but for arguement sake) those are fairly young to adult women...they probably watch BET...if you watch bet you can't not know who meek and future are. 50 cent is old as dirt man why would they care about him, what has 50 done recently to be cared about? Meek had levels, amen, the cb and Nicki joint, that intro, I'm a boss...those are all recent and know songs that I'm willing to bet those women know vs anything 50 has done the last 5 years. I don't see how you can say 50 cent is getting the nod cuz he's "mainstream" as if meek is vinnie Paz or something :lol:
U just can't use that as a measuring stick. 50 Cent is one of the biggest most recognizable faces ever in hip hop. Meek had levels, that wack Nicki joint and amen but once again 50 had in da club. That song is a baby got back esque song where it will get plays for the rest of our lives. Movies, commercials etc u will never escape it. Let's not act like he's not in the 2nd most popular show behind empire, which I'm sure they watch. And the main thing, if I'm not mistaken the show is taped in NY. U telling me NY people don't k ow who 50 Cent is. Old wrinkly people of any race know in da club. And like Nimly was saying earlier, popularity wise it's not close, we talking a list vs b at best. I'd put my money 95% know 50 and his work and less then half can rap a meek song.

That's an extreme tho...look in the crowd of that Wendy Williams video again...(I know none of us care about Wendy Williams but for arguement sake) those are fairly young to adult women...they probably watch BET...if you watch bet you can't not know who meek and future are. 50 cent is old as dirt man why would they care about him, what has 50 done recently to be cared about? Meek had levels, amen, the cb and Nicki joint, that intro, I'm a boss...those are all recent and big songs that I'm willing to bet those women know vs anything 50 has done the last 5 years. I don't see how you can say 50 cent is getting the nod cuz he's "mainstream" as if meek is vinnie Paz or something :lol:
You can't beat stupid man ....

their argument is based on assumptions .... white fat soccer man .... appearance ... my mother!!! LMAO

SMH!

Says the same dude that said meek snitched on Drake [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] get out of here man.

Says the same dude that said meek snitched on Drake [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] get out of here man.
wait ...

that's your rebuttal? 
Repo aint no diss
LMAO 

Dudes are really oblivious to Meeks career  ....

Repo and Kendrick you Next are the same song with different beats and no where near a diss song. As a matter fact if you haven't heard neither - just read that snitch IG post meek wrote about 50 Cent and you pretty much heard both of them songs.

NOW 

Last edited:
Yeah because I brought him into the convo. Before this page it was all 50 and meek until other dudes brought your savior up and I spoke on it. Your Drake radar is something else, I could have a convo about this ***** in any thread and u pop up. Once again, no surprise here, we see who's fan base is coming in here to Co sign the nonsense instead of an actual beef.
You're a groupie period and you've proved many times

wait ...

that's your rebuttal? 

LMAO 

Dudes are really oblivious to Meeks career  ....

Repo and Kendrick you Next are the same song with different beats and no where near a diss song. As a matter fact if you haven't heard neither - just read that snitch IG post meek wrote about 50 Cent and you pretty much heard both of them songs.

NOW 

Raid is too good

That new ether

I dont listen to Meek. I heard the first 3 bars of repo and cut it off. I didnt know he recycled that tho

Smh

Do you know any legit non profits or organizations that accept donations for the people in Flint?
I couldn't even tell u. My boy teamed up with this clothing store and they had a Lil water drive type thing and loaded it all into a box truck and drove it down there. I just went up to the Kroger they were at bought 2 cases and handed it to em. U should check our local news websites.

Willchamberlain and magic1978 have some sort of weired obsession with drake
laugh.gif
Coming from you the Drake # 1 stand?

Yeah OK!

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom