**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Take this **** to general man this ain't about rap, this a meme appreciation.

Because it's very evident why some of you are in this thread.

I keep asking, if Meek's career is so dead, why are some of you so obsessed with him and pay attention to everything he does? Do ya'll pay attention to Ja Rule on social media?
it's "beef" since when people don't pay attention? SMH
SMH ... I wouldn't be surprised if Meek put her on wax. Follow by meme or vice versa. SMH

N's really crying cause Meek not getting treated fairly 
laugh.gif

Meek who do you listen to? J Cole can rap but he ain't my lane. I don't really listen to a lot of cats, but I do rock with future

2 months later future drops an album with drake :lol:

You can't make this **** up :rofl:

Last edited:
We can never have a decent lulz fest about music because some dudes always have to be in their feels.

This thread is this huge because other stuff has been talked about in here.

Just waiting for the "here is my address, come see me post" to start popping off :lol:

We can never have a decent lulz fest about music because some dudes always have to be in their feels.

Just waiting for the "here is my address, come see me post" to start popping off :lol:
there is one dude in here than when he replies and start typing words, you can just feel his tears and emotions ...

Do is seriously outraged to the point that his replies scream and translate to actual hurt emotions.

:lol: I mean their guy is the laughing stock of entertainment right now...can't blame em for being in their feels

Since like 2012 meek been in a new "beef" every year

Hes cool buts he makes **** head decisions when it comes to rap ****.. looking from the outside i think his crew is bad for him

Last edited:
Y'all REALLY wanna hear 50 make a diss track to Meek Mill in 2016? :lol:

The type of Ns to order a fight ONLY for the undercard.

50 Cent doesn't wanna hear himself rap in 2016, his IG is much more entertainin than his music.

Meek is pretty much losing to a guy that's just reposting other people's memes. I'd imagine most people haven't even heard "Gave'em Hope", so what exactly did Meek prove? He's just found another reason for people to laugh at him.

Finally makes some SOLID music and people are laughin at him because of his own stupidity and insecurity.

nobody is talking about music though, the only music made regarding this situation has been made by Meek, everything else been Memes and jokes. The **** y'all going through to discredit the man is hilarious...Like dudes saying Nicki Minaj is trash or not wifey material just cause that's Meek ***** then proceeds to post a pic of their wack *** BM...Like come on man lol, its just coming off so lame, almost like jealousy. I thought that was a female trait.

50 Corny AF for posting like 25 straight memes back to back :lol:. He posts like an old ***** that just found out about social media & memes. He always post clown sht.

All he had to do was post one meme or address it somehow.....and keep it moving. If no records or confrontations come out of this...then what's the point? This whole thing he's been doing has been some clown sht.

I swear, ****** don't now how to keep it cool anymore. Idk why we are still discussing some wack Memes all these days later. Nothing left to discuss here. This 50 vs Meek thing is honesty really boring.

50 Cent doesn't wanna hear himself rap in 2016, his IG is much more entertainin than his music.

Meek is pretty much losing to a guy that's just reposting other people's memes. I'd imagine most people haven't even heard "Gave'em Hope", so what exactly did Meek prove? He's just found another reason for people to laugh at him.

Finally makes some SOLID music and people are laughin at him because of his own stupidity and insecurity.

You give "Gave em hope" props saying its solid then turn around and say Meek is stupid and insecure...for dissing 50? he dissed 50 in Gave em hope though so how is it solid if it makes him stupid and insecure? you see what im saying with y'all dudes, y'all are literally in here saying WHATEVER, regardless of if it makes sense or not.

50 has been corny since he put on that wig and became pimpin curly, he knew his music career was over at that point and that's why jay and puff don't take his *** serious

4real. I'm like, ****** find THIS sht funny? :smh: :lol:. 50 and these antics.

Honestly, I don't wanna hear nothing about him unless it's Kanan from Power. Needs to just focus on expanding his acting career. He's been washed as a rapper since like '06.

Nas is one of the only legends out here that knows how to move like real OG and not caught up in all this stupid sht. That's really how a cool ***** move. Makes sense. He's the God MC :pimp:.

I wanna move like Nas (sans child support drama) when I'm 40+.

uhh yea that's what we been waiting for since that what he was known for back in the days :lol: unless 50 can't write anything :nerd:

Last edited:
I honestly I feel like Meek thinks the only way he can get people to stop laughing at him is to direct that to someone else, so he's gonna keep firing at people till it sticks. Too bad it's not gonna work.

Meek is the bully that picked on the nerd, got his *** whooped in front of everyone and is now tryna find an easy fight so he's not the new punching bag at school.

What does Meek being being emotional on social media have to do with Drake though? :lol: we been saying this kid is doing too much since the first Wale incident

Meek should be happy 50 taking this as jokes

I honestly I feel like Meek thinks the only way he can get people to stop laughing at him is to direct that to someone else, so he's gonna keep firing at people till it sticks. Too bad it's not gonna work.

Meek is the bully that picked on the nerd, got his *** whooped in front of everyone and is now tryna find an easy fight so he's not the new punching bag at school.

He tried that with wale, it didn't work :lol:
It actually made meek look worse

it's "beef" since when people don't pay attention? SMH

What are you babbling about?

Read my question a couple of times, and try to come up with a thought out response. If you can.

N's really crying cause Meek not getting treated fairly :lol:

I could care less.

I'm wondering why you dudes are so obsessed with Meek.

Ya'll have been trying to defend Drake's honor for six months. Take a step back from how that looks.

Last edited:
Forgot how dope that Meek mill diss from Cassidy was... :lol:

Yep, Cassidy dropped 2 nukes on Meek, and Meek only appeared like the winner cause Cassidy has been out of the loop for years, and Meek still had a lot of buzz/popularity. It's still funny that Meek's disses to both 50 and Cassidy were harder, yet came totally weak at a relative r&b artist, whose tame disses got Meek totally in his feels.

Last edited:
You give "Gave em hope" props saying its solid then turn around and say Meek is stupid and insecure...for dissing 50? he dissed 50 in Gave em hope though so how is it solid if it makes him stupid and insecure? you see what im saying with y'all dudes, y'all are literally in here saying WHATEVER, regardless of if it makes sense or not.
Well Meek IS stupid and insecure. Is that really up for debate? Can that be disputed? Part of his diss to 50 was mentioning that he got a bad ***** from his hood. Like we don't know he dates Nicki or that she's from Queens? He said Whale was jealous of him, but Whale has had a LONGER more successful career. He dissed Nicki ex at one point. He sent subliminals at Kendrick after his album dropped.

Y'all Ns gotta be HONEST and stop choosing sides. I've been accused of being a Meek Stan. Drake Stan. All in the SAME thread. Y'all Ns is :lol: I'm sure I'm a 50 Stan as well.

Has Meek done ANY sucka **** in y'all eyes?

And for the record a song can be stupid and insecure meanwhile being brilliant. See: "Hotline Bling"

Back
Top Bottom