**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Kanan Tape was pretty good.
His verse on YG record was :pimp:

Meek prolly mad that 50 washed and can still get a guest verse on what will be one of the best albums of 2016 (YG's 'Still Krazy' and not even Rick Ross was willing to put him on his last album.

How exactly would you gain points dissin 50 in 2016? He's an over the hill rapper who's biggest outlet is IG, EVERYONE knows this, but y'all want to see them battle, in 2016?

Y'all want Mayweather to fight Roy Jones as well?

Last edited:
How's talking about PUBLIC information being a Chatty Patty? Especially in an art form where your paid to say what's on your mind?

Meek did what I've seen many people do, get clowned by someone, EVERYONE is laughin, instead of saying somethin to the N clownin you, he looks at those laughin and disses whoever he feels he can beat up.

Only problem is Meek doesn't have the level of respect 50 has ANYwhere, on ANY platform. If Meek was to stop rappin tonight he would be remembered most for what Drake did to him. If 50 was to stop rappin tonight (which wouldn't be a bad idea) you think he'll be remembered for Meek Mill dissin him on an EP most people don't care about?

no different than what 50 did to ****** in NY...

50 even had ****** black balled. he pulled a bunch of ho **** ppl will label boss ****. :rolleyes

keko jones keko jones i don't even know what you're talking about at this point, one thing I do know is that you clearly don't like Meek or his music for whatever reason, so much so that you're not even making sense or being consistent. You bringing up every beef the ***** has ever been in like it matters [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] we gone hear about Joey Jihad or Cyssero next? But back to Cass, Meek made repo and was posting memes about Being at Cass funeral, how he killed him, etc. that's lame right? He gave bars and memes together but somehow he's lame. He post **** on Twitter/ ig without bars he's emotional and a snitch . He only send bars, he's corny/50 killing this *****. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] like $tacy $tacy said, just say you don't like the ***** and it's cool..Stop tryna give logical reasons when you changing the rules on how to handle "beef" by the person.

Maybe one of the gangster rappers he dissed should have done something about him taking food out their families mouths.

The Game was about 3 weeks into his career when his beef with 50 started. Sure his friend got shot and he never retaliated but he managed to have a really good career. No one 50 dissed or black balled has a viable excuse at all, if a NEW dude from Compton could build a career after warring with 50, you shouldn't make excuses for any of these Ns.

Especially when 95% of them have shaken his hand and worked with him.

Kanan Tape was pretty good.
His verse on YG record was :pimp:

Meek prolly mad that 50 washed and can still get a guest verse on what will be one of the best albums of 2016 (YG's 'Still Krazy' and not even Rick Ross was willing to put him on his last album.

How exactly would you gain points dissin 50 in 2016? He's an over the hill rapper who's biggest outlet is IG, EVERYONE knows this, but y'all want to see them battle, in 2016?

Y'all want Mayweather to fight Roy Jones as well?

Nah we wanna to see Paquiao fight Broner...[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at using a feature on YG album as being a measuring stick for anything.. Meek was on the remix to YG's biggest song ever though (But it's not going to matter) [emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Meek did a remix with YG 2 years ago bruh.

Well let's see Meek's next non MMG feature.

50s washed and is still gettin called to do features. Meek in the prime of his life, who was the LAST person to feature Meek on a record since he dissed Drake?

Meek did a remix with YG 2 years ago bruh.

Well let's see Meek's next non MMG feature.

50s washed and is still gettin called to do features. Meek in the prime of his life, who was the LAST person to feature Meek on a record since he dissed Drake?

He was on Black Market, Renzel Remixes, and made a track with the Sauce Twinz...You gone look down on those I'm guessing..But when has he even put out any music since he dissed Drake? This past weekend? You bringing up a YG feature like it means ANYTHING [emoji]128514[/emoji]...It probably won't even make the album. Maybe as a bonus cut or something

keko jones keko jones i don't even know what you're talking about at this point, one thing I do know is that you clearly don't like Meek or his music for whatever reason, so much so that you're not even making sense or being consistent. You bringing up every beef the ***** has ever been in like it matters [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] we gone hear about Joey Jihad or Cyssero next? But back to Cass, Meek made repo and was posting memes about Being at Cass funeral, how he killed him, etc. that's lame right? He gave bars and memes together but somehow he's lame. He post **** on Twitter/ ig without bars he's emotional and a snitch . He only send bars, he's corny/50 killing this *****. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] like $tacy $tacy said, just say you don't like the ***** and it's cool..Stop tryna give logical reasons when you changing the rules on how to handle "beef" by the person.
what can't you comprehend? We were talking about Meek's chemical makeup. The fact that dude is always emotional and let those emotions get the best of him. The pattern is clearly there.

Someone brought up Wale and I said it goes back even further.

I mean there is an obvious post reply that it's easy to follow. SMH

You need to pay attention before replying to comments if you can't follow what's going on.

Back to Meek VS Cassidy. I can't give to ***** about the Meme on that battle. Actually I do ...

Simply put ... Meek invite Cass to battle ... Cass accepts ... Meek is scared and backs out and no where to be found Cass takes a jab and Meek reply by screaming and throwing every single accusation to discredit Cass on the streets (something he is doing to 50) . ... Cass replies with Raid and it's a wrap ... meek try to come back with Kendrick you next, but it is the same stuff as Repo he know he lost and stops the beef.

I hope you can follow that. Dude is a fraud that has been getting spanked for years now. He claims people are friends (Cass, Gilli, Wale, Drake, 50) but then he turns on them for whatever the reason ... man at this point you can't say is the people he is considering friends that are betraying him, but rather him.

I like some of meek song this last 5 song were decent/good. But no one is talking because he lame *** is to busy swearing on his life that he is down in IG but next morning he relies. And even referring to himself as the punchline his previous rival made fun of him for.

Now you can call it what you want but those actions I do not approve of. Yes he is corny ...

The point that you want everyone to acknowledge is that 50 is corny too. But many people aren't talking about 50, care about 50 or already called conceded that 50 was/is corny. So why is that even a argument. 50 is not relevant, Meek although in life support is ... so who's career is at risk?

Then you guys get mad because no one cares and bring up Drake. Like WTF? You guys find every excuse to defend Meek bit at the same time are throwing him under the bus.

He was on Black Market, Renzel Remixes, and made a track with the Sauce Twinz...You gone look down on those I'm guessing..But when has he even put out any music since he dissed Drake? This past weekend? You bringing up a YG feature like it means ANYTHING [emoji]128514[/emoji]...It probably won't even make the album. Maybe as a bonus cut or something
Sauce Twinz? Ohhhh the guys that were dissin Drake.

I'm sure there was NO agenda there.

And wasn't Meek's appearance on YG album a bonus track? :lol:

So in the past 7 months Meek Mill went from having a #1 album in the country to doin 3 features. 2 with the guy that signed him and another with artists that have an issue with Drake.

Meek's my dude but he's not doin himself ANY favors at all.

:lol: them memes got dudes hurt

Dudes are straight in their feelings :lol:

But but but but how come you guys aren't dissing 50 cent over something from 12 years ago :lol:

But but but but 50 cent is a clown too

But but but Meek didn't do it to himself, other people tweet too

"Y'all just like drake cause he gives you nerds hope"
:rofl:

Last edited:
But but but we don't have to look back years ago to see that 50 is doing what meek did weeks ago.

But but but 50 posted about dropping music yesterday and dropped 50 more memes and no bars.

But but but that's what you drake **** riders got on meek about.

But but but that doesn't make any sense.

Show me a person on social media that hasn't tweeted something they deleted.

There's a thread on nt about a bunch of celebrities that have deleted tweets. That's a Google search away...

Only in 2016 could it be about memes and words on ig and Twitter and not about bars to determine who's good an who's not. Lol and smh at the culture and where we're at now.

Doesn't matter. You're part of the flock of sheep ******** on meek because...because..
..?

Like none of it makes sense. Where's the music. He gets hurt over the lack of tweets about his album and starts talking about how he paid for a verse from a dude and the dude didn't write it. Drake drops a weak diss and another weak diss over a decent beat, meek takes a full work week to drop a mediocre diss and here we are, 15000 memes later.

Now it's funny when 50 posts meme after meme but no bars.
It's funny when norm Kelly post pic after pic of himself clowning meek like ****** knew who he was prior to meek dissing drake.

It's funny when ESPN or smash mouth or some other random entity clowns on meek.

Really? That's where we're at? Smh. That's wild. Couldn't be me.

Last edited:
Sauce Twinz? Ohhhh the guys that were dissin Drake.

I'm sure there was NO agenda there.

And wasn't Meek's appearance on YG album a bonus track? :lol:

So in the past 7 months Meek Mill went from having a #1 album in the country to doin 3 features. 2 with the guy that signed him and another with artists that have an issue with Drake.

Meek's my dude but he's not doin himself ANY favors at all.

So 50 having a feature on a loose YG track mean 50 back to heat the streets up or something? That's only YG paying back favors for toot it and boot it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. 50 last album sold like 40k first week, Meek's did about 250k,this was 2015 like you said. 50's first album went 11x platinum now he can't outsell Meek Mill and has no bars for him...50 that old ***** on the block talking about how much money he made back in the day and you look down and he wearing a busted pair of white air ones.

Dude's mentioning Drake more than any of these supposed stans :lol:

Because it's very evident why some of you are in this thread.

I keep asking, if Meek's career is so dead, why are some of you so obsessed with him and pay attention to everything he does? Do ya'll pay attention to Ja Rule on social media?

Doesn't matter. You're part of the flock of sheep ******** on meek because...because..
..?

Like none of it makes sense. Where's the music. He gets hurt over the lack of tweets about his album and starts talking about how he paid for a verse from a dude and the dude didn't write it. Drake drops a weak diss and another weak diss over a decent beat, meek takes a full work week to drop a mediocre diss and here we are, 15000 memes later.

Now it's funny when 50 posts meme after meme but no bars.
It's funny when norm Kelly post pic after pic of himself clowning meek like ****** knew who he was prior to meek dissing drake.

It's funny when ESPN or smash mouth or some other random entity clowns on meek.

Really? That's where we're at? Smh. That's wild. Couldn't be me.

i respect Drake during the beef with Meek cause he responded as quickly as he could, Meek took an L with him cause he didn't really responded on time. but at least he fired back. but 50 is beyond corny at this stage of his career. it's like he can't write a chicken scratch worth diss record, this social media thing is getting way out of hand. we need bars cause that's what we are fans of. i'm a music fan, and i'm from that era where if somebody disses you on record you had to immediately respond back.

50 has been corny since he put on that wig and became pimpin curly, he knew his music career was over at that point and that's why jay and puff don't take his *** serious

Don't flatter yourself :lol:,I don't pay attention to everything this dude does. Just that this "beef" has been one of the more talked about happenings in Hip hop right now. I'm just enjoying the lulz on all sides,I don't swear any loyalty to 50/G-Unit,Drake/Ovo or Meek :lol:. They're all clowns as far as I'm concerned which makes this situation all the more funny to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom