OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
at anyone who picked the Wildcats to win any games, let alone get to elite eight

Yall musta thought simon, bibby, dickerson and terry were suitin up

Seriously. What team have yall been watching? And those saying Chase should leave
smh.gif
. Do you understand depending on who comes out. He might not get drafted? Mid 2nd round at best. He better use his next 2 years.

You really think that????

Has there ever been a more dominating performance than last night? 29 points??? Really??

I got Drake, Davidson, Miami, and Tennessee in these games...AKA...all the teams that are losing
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Has there ever been a more dominating performance than last night? 29 points??? Really??

No doubt I actually kind of felt bad for them
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

I had A&M, Kent St (
smh.gif
No idea why), Georgia and Baylor. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

laugh.gif

A&M won.

This I figured out last night, but for some reason on my bracket on facebook it was marked red instead of green which upset me. It's fixed now though
smile.gif

Damn Gray can shoot. I think they will start to roll. I didn't realize how much talent they have.
eek.gif

God damn we are playing terrible this game. If we play like this the whole tourny we will lose this game or the next round.

Tennessee and American are playing a close game right now... American has like 12 offensive rebounds or something crazy like that.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

lets get it CURRY!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
at this bum gray hitting 5 3's
roll.gif
let's see how long that lasts

I picked Davidson because of you... if they somehow pull this win out, and K-State wins the tourney, I'm flying you out to Vegas.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
at anyone who picked the Wildcats to win any games, let alone get to elite eight

Yall musta thought simon, bibby, dickerson and terry were suitin up

Seriously. What team have yall been watching? And those saying Chase should leave
smh.gif
. Do you understand depending on who comes out. He might not get drafted? Mid 2nd round at best. He better use his next 2 years.

You really think that????
look at it from a scout perspective. he is not aggressive . he is not good a creating his own shot. he is not a good defender. inconsistent.disappears in games. he camps out at the 3 like he is a shooter and he is not. he is athletic, but doesnt use it to his advantage. if anything he had a betterchance coming out after last year. i could break it down like a scout but it takes too much time to do all that.

let me add that i could understand if bayless entered the draft, but i wouldn't if i were him. he needs to showcase and work on his pg skills. seeing thatmy boy b jennings is coming in and wise will be there it wont happen. as of right now the only system i could see him in, in the league is g state. they dontneed him though. they have monta who is pretty much the same type of player as bayless. maybe phoenix, but they are trying to get away from that uptempo style.

Why am I forcing myself to watch this game??

Neither one of these teams has knocked down an open jumpshot in about 5 minutes

laugh.gif

edit -

its about time

Can anyone get this dude Omar Sanham a bigger jersey???

if anyone is interested

St Mary's lead by 4

Back
Top Bottom