Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

Perfect bracket through Day 1.
pimp.gif

congrats sir
If not sarcastic, then thanks.

laugh.gif
i was being serious.

Can't be TOO proud of having a perfect bracket in tact after a day which featured one true upset... and a popular upset choice at that.

Now if you go 32 for 32 by tomorrow's end, i'll definitely be throwing out props.. even if again, most favorites win.

For the record:

Big East: 4-0
Big 10: 3-0
Big XII: 3-1
SEC: 0-2
Pac 10: 3-2
ACC: 1-0

Those are done just skimming through and i'm a little drunk/tired still, sorry if i screwed them up... worth mentioning i figure.

13-3 on the day. Excited for tomorrow and doing nothing but lying in bed and doing this all over again.

I went 11 for 16 today, not too good, but it's a little better than I remember doing in the past. I lost one Sweet 16 team in USC, but I don't seeeither Wisconsin or Kansas State advancing past that point anyways.

I have UCLA winning it all in my bracket, but I would trade that all for an A&M victory on Saturday...of course, I'm not holding my breath though.

And a potential Beasley vs. Hibbert matchup in the Midwest
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Wisconsin will head to the Final 4...
[Lennox Lewis] Absolutely [/Lennox Lewis]

I'm 15 -1 and I'm pretty disappointed because as my brother pointed out, I live in the mid west and had no right to pick AGAINST Purdue

smh.gif

You think they will beat Kansas State, then G'Town, and then Kansas?
I think they will lose to G'Town

frown.gif
I missed 4 games yesterday. SOOOOO dissapointed. I KNEW i picked too many upsets this year.
laugh.gif

Everything that I needed to have happen today did happen... it's just that other things happened as well.

Such as:

- Neitzel shot like garbage... but Dionte Christmas shot even worse.

- Alexander had a sub-par game... but Ruoff and Butler combined to drop 40 on 71% shooting.

- Beasley got into foul trouble... but so did USC's big men. Judging from what I've read, the game was officiated poorly?

smh.gif
at me taking three Pac 10 teams to the Elite 8, and two of them gettingknocked out on the first day.

'Zona was "**#@ it, let's do it" reach, but I really expected more out of USC and a lot less out of K-State.

I knew that Beasley would show up, but the rest of that team is maddeningly hit-or-miss.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

You think they will beat Kansas State, then G'Town, and then Kansas?
I think they will lose to G'Town

Not saying they will for certian, or that it's even likely.. but Wisconsin is as tough to beat as any of those teams.. as much as they might not wantto face a gtown or kansas, gtown and kansas don't want to face them either.

Anyways - off to the bars again. My bracket is stilll in good shape (14/16 yesterday), but i really don't care so much - i'm more into the gamesthemselves than anything, and there's some good ones today.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I took siena just because of you folks and the way Vandy struggles away from home. I KNOW this is a bad pick.
roll.gif
WHY DID I LISTEN TO YALL

I took Siena....Because...

Im mad that Shan Foster stole the SEC POY from my dude Jamont Gordon....So.....

DOWN W/ VANDY!!!!!

Hell, I picked a hell of a lot of upsets, none of which I really expect to come to fruition....But it would be a nice surprise
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
at anyone who picked the Wildcats to win any games, let alone get to elite eight

Yall musta thought simon, bibby, dickerson and terry were suitin up

Seriously. What team have yall been watching? And those saying Chase should leave
smh.gif
. Do you understand depending on who comes out. He might not getdrafted? Mid 2nd round at best. He better use his next 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom