OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Well, not going through the post, so some thoughts..
My bracket had a rough day...but only 1 Sweet 16 gone, so I can't imagine that's too bad compared to others

- Ummm Duke...good thing they had an athleticism advantage...my god were they outplayed and outcoached
laugh.gif
. That's all I'm gona say.

- The Arizona bandwagon..I never understood it. Trusting O'Neill and THAT team...you see what you get.

- I was watching the Duke game the whole time, but K State really surprising...I don't know what Martin and Floyd were doing, but I'm damn nearshocked.

- George Mason threw up a dud...no 12's win today..

- Beasley and Co. got a chance now...at least against Wisconsin.

- Alex Rouff showed up for the first time this season...he can be a difference maker.

Good looks on the XV's...those will be
pimp.gif
tomorrow. There's no wayanother 15 can have a game like that right? Right?
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Decent day...(Belmont's performance kinda saved it).

Down to 48..onto tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

if only Zo was still around
laugh.gif

He is still here.

he is?
whats his new SN..
nerd.gif

In the Pac-10 Tournament thread a poster called the Sports Expert seemed to have Zo's post pattern when it concerned Arizona. BigMike called him out.

Yeah, that was him....
MF'er even came back w/ a Pac-10 avy like _'s wasn't gonna notice....

Dude should have came back w/ a Virginia avy or some *!#@...

Originally Posted by dreClark

if only Zo was still around
laugh.gif

He is still here.

he is?
whats his new SN..
nerd.gif

In the Pac-10 Tournament thread a poster called the Sports Expert seemed to have Zo's post pattern when it concerned Arizona. BigMike called him out.

Yeah, that was him....
MF'er even came back w/ a Pac-10 avy like _'s wasn't gonna notice....

Dude should have came back w/ a Virginia avy or some *!#@...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If he had a Kobe avy it would be even better.

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Please stay bayless and budinger and when lute comes back with jennings we can do things

You better PRAY they come back....

If Chase was smart....He would bolt.....

Actually, if he was smart....He would have murked last year....

If Bayless plans on leaving early....He better do it now.....

Stock is very high and Scouts haven't had too much time to critique his game and he hasn't had much time to show the flaws in his game....

Though my bracket didn't go to well today, I still have 15 of my 16 Sweet 16 teams left.
I thought USC would do damagein the touney,
smh.gif

And all the chalk today leads me to definitely believe Siena gives us our upset tomorrow.

One other thing...If ESPN wanted to do a Bob Knight special sometime, fine....but don't talk about his teams from the 70's and 80's today..I reallydon't want to hear it.

And !$!% Vitale....Dan Dakich has a game to coach tomorrow, so how about you stop petitioning your boyfriend for the job

Missed two games - Zona and USC... as always, the way these conferences get rated by "the experts" is a bunch of crap.. The big ten looked greatcompared to the pac 10 today.

Maaaaaaaaaan... Temple, Baylor, USC, Arizona, and Kentucky... OUCH. Lost 2 Sweet 16's...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Missed two games - Zona and USC... as always, the way these conferences get rated by "the experts" is a bunch of crap.. The big ten looked great compared to the pac 10 today.

Yea. Two one sweet sixteen and one elite eight. Ain't stressing, it isn't too bad. You really need your final four.

Ok so I been meaning to bring this up (since I have seen each MSU game this year) but now is as good a time as any....

o759uo.jpg
33vjfp5.jpg

#15, on Michigan State, Durell Summers..... is Jimi Hendrix.
eek.gif

But forreal, watch vs. Pitt.... dude looks just like Jimi. But watch him play too, high energy, decent jump shot, but out of control hops!

Back
Top Bottom