OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

i hope davidson beats wisconsin but i think flowers is going to eat curry up and end their run.

smh.gif
memphis at the line
sick.gif

calipari looks like he's been playing the whole 40 minutes
laugh.gif

OMMFG... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM AND THE FREETHROW ISSUES... MEMPHIS ADVANCES BUT THIS GAME SHOULDN'T HAVE COME DOWN TO THIS
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Memphis is definitely not winning the title with their horrendous FT shooting. Their team makes Shaq look like Ray Allen shooting FTs
sick.gif

memphis is turrrrible at the line. i would start extending the game with 2 minutes to go, if they are this bad.

i dunno if you guys remember the UCONN team with charlie v..emeka, ben etc were horrible ft shooters

but im happy we won...

couple of thoughts: memphis' defense is underrated (or maybe they just played well today). i haven't seen us get outrebounded like that in a while.also, it might sound like sour grapes, but i really think we could've finally broken through to the sweet sixteen this year with a different draw. i wasreally hoping for a 7 seed (or even a 10, lol). finally, congrats to jarvis varnado on breaking shaq's single-season block record in the sec!

YO!
UCLA not leaving their state in 3 years is a joke, UNC not having to do so this year, also a joke.

There is a problem with locating these teams and sites, it's not just about today.
I dig you... just slightly, on Davidson staying at home. However like someone said, they're definitely not the first lower seed to play homestate. But as far as a #1 seed staying in its home state... THAT'S WHAT YOU PLAY THE SEASON FOR. Unfortunately for your boys, even had they been a #1 seedthey wouldn't have been able to play on their "home" floor. But that's just what it is. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom