Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For anyone who did the Amazon preorder, do you know when they will ship the game?

When I pre order music and 2k, I get it delivered on the RD. I didn't place my order for this until Friday tho, so I don't I'll be getting it on Tuesday.

Only complaints is the new Interception animation, takes like 20 seconds to see if you were picked off or picked someone off.
Running game is great, but seems like the D-Line & Linebackers just get pushed off of the line of scrimmage too easily!

Last edited:
Havent played Madden since 09 or so. Is this game still mainly cheese online? Rocket catching, qb sneaks up the field, Off tackle/Goal line garbage?

this is a easy pass every year. I can only play about 1 game until i am either frustrated or bored (football games be way to long). When ever im at a homies crib ill play it since he is grabbing it

Going to cop for PS3. A friend out of state wants to run some games but doesn't want to pay for the xbox live subscription. Haven't played Madden on a PlayStation console in ages!

Not many people online yet guess everyone waiting till 12

Played 2 games to me it plays good

Td celebrations kind of corny

Back
Top Bottom