Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the game at midnight havent been able to get on the field yet

Freezes every second on menus
Beyond heated rite now

Absolutely Ridiculous

For those waiting for next gen, why not play now and buy the next one for $10 through that trade in deal? (Unless you sold your PS3 already)

Just finished my first game online. I was anxious to play and forgot to hit the conventional play calling option (hate gameflow). Same **** for the most part. The new pre play options are stupid. Wish they kept it the same as last year. Same functions, different buttons. I won this game because the other guy picked the Browns, and just sucked to top it off, but I'm gonna need to play against the CPU once or twice to learn the new pre play stuff so I dont have to hit R3 everytime.

I really cant fathom why EA wont bring back live weather. Its such a simple thing to have especially in online play.

Got the game at midnight havent been able to get on the field yet

Freezes every second on menus
Beyond heated rite now

Absolutely Ridiculous
are you on ps3? the loading screens keep freezing and won't allow me to get a game started.
mad.gif

Just copped then realized my Xbox live expired ****. Anyone got a 1 month they can throw me? My debit card expired today smh

When I got FIFA 13 early because of the Season ticket pass, there was a freezing issue and I couldn't start the game.

Turned out I had to uninstall the EA Sports season pass app and then FIFA 13 loaded fine. I'd hate to think they didn't sort that issue out.

Guise, try deleting your game data for madden 25. Reboot your system and try again. This works most of the time

Played online a couple of times, Seems like injuries happen more frequently. Even the Qb's get some injuries, more than usual. 

How's the gm so far haven't really seen any commercials on it yet thinking about scooping up a copy after work.

Back
Top Bottom