Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you change this cam angle. Feels like its to far away.

Found it
Where at?? I played the trial version a few days ago (waitin' on UPS to deliver mine right now) and I couldnt stand that ****
laugh.gif

Edit-- Also does anyone know how the NFL Sunday Ticket works if you did that pre-order on Amazon?
From amazon:
I bought it for NFL Sunday Ticket. Yes, the codes do actually work. Make sure you enter a PC/Laptop with full browser first before trying to access it on mobile devices. Make sure you also enter the email address and password exactly as it is written on your sheet. It does give you the option to change your password and email address in account settings as well.
Seems like you use your amazon email addy to login with a predetermined password. 

Mine wont be in until tomorrow, so I'll let you know for sure then. 

Just got the Amazon Madden. The codes come inside the box. you put the codes in the email & password box.

if7asp.png

ivcz09.png

Is there a patch for the game when it freezes up? i cant even get a game in because it freezes up right before i get ready to play

Just played against my buddy and I like it. Didn't notice any of the glitches that were mentioned and overall it feels to me like it flows a little better.

I've seen generally positive reactions to the game, but to me the GAMEPLAY IS A BIT SLOW Like when returning kick offs, the returner runs so slow. And the interception thing is ridiculous. Basiclally if the ball gets in the viscinity of a defender, theres a huge pause, then he makes the interception, its pretty terrible. Tackling is wildly hard too. RB's just pummel through for mad extra yards.

Gameplay is super slow to me when I get a INT.. My favorite team is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.. So I use them at my friends house today(didn't buy the game.. I'm waiting for the PS4) 2 separate game I caught a int with Revis and was attempting a pick 6 but got caught to prevent the touchdown.. By the qb in one game and a member of the O line in the 2nd game.. Revis should outrun them damn bums for the pick 6..

^ yup.

Started my owners mode, first regular season game hit the brown and he got OFF! but shut everything else down. Won by 4 tds. Lamar miller :pimp: . He only scored once but racked up 185 on the ground. Sacked and hurt grandpa Weeden twice. Seems like there is a ton of injuries in this game.

First time I hit Bradford he was out for 2 quarters. AP is the second coming of Christ in this game.

Running game is something else. Played 2 games in my offline career mode and both RBs I faced ran for over 100 yards(McCoy & Lacey)Option game is :pimp:. RG3 will be a monster in this game. And I hope QBs do get hurt more often, didnt like that about last year's game.

So if you buy the one with Sunday Ticket, you can stream it through your PS3? How does this work?

I don't think it works on PS3. Only pc/phone. Could have changed, but that was the reason I didn't cop originally..

Anyone give a review on the HITSTICK in this years game? I need that madden 11 hit stick back.

If you have a jb'd iPhone/iPod/iPad and an ATV, you can stream it to your TV. You can also connect your laptop to your TV.

I think the Sunday ticket version is well worth the extra 40 bucks.

I want to buy this through Amazon, mainly for the Sunday ticket deal. I can't get DirectTV in my area, so I would be able to watch it on my computer right?

Picked up the game last night. I like it a lot. And it is really smooth compared to ncaa 14. A lot to do in this game, especially with owner mode.

If you have a jb'd iPhone/iPod/iPad and an ATV, you can stream it to your TV. You can also connect your laptop to your TV.

I think the Sunday ticket version is well worth the extra 40 bucks.
copped the chromecast along with the amazon deal.. hoping to be able to stream from my phone to my tv thru it.. anyone have any input on this item? or is there a better way?

too bad my copy wont be arriving till sometime next week..! smh

atleast it will be in time for the season.

There should be absolutely no reason why Kenny Britt (Kenny Britt!!!!) beats Darrell Revis off the line and gets past him every single time just because I don't send Revis way back into coverage. Just like last years game they didn't do **** to fix the defense this time around absolutely ridiculous :smh:

Back
Top Bottom