Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hows the return of the HIT STICK?

My favorite part of older games was the perfectly timed hitstick.

Sucked not being about to use it right the last few years.

This game is so dam glitchy. Players are all of a sudden ghost on the field sometimes and all you can see is their shadow. Also, when I hit the audible, one of the options disappears. :smh:

Oh and this is offline on the PS3 btw.

Last edited:
This game is so dam glitchy. Players are all of a sudden ghost on the field sometimes and all you can see is their shadow. Also, when I hit the audible, one of the options disappears.
mean.gif

Oh and this is offline on the PS3 btw.
Well you need to get online to download the day 1 patch.

It fixes the missing players issue.

For those waiting for next gen, why not play now and buy the next one for $10 through that trade in deal? (Unless you sold your PS3 already)
This option is only available for the 360 version.

Waitin' on UPS to deliver my copy today, I have season pass (you can play all EA games for free 3 days prior to it dropping) and I thought the game has finally improved and doesn't just feel like a roster update.

Did anyone else do the Amazon.com Madden pre-order that comes with NFL Sunday Ticket? If so, does the Sunday Ticket code or log in or whatever come inside the game case or how does it work?

How do you change this cam angle. Feels like its to far away.

Found it

Last edited:
How do you change this cam angle. Feels like its to far away.

Found it

Where at?? I played the trial version a few days ago (waitin' on UPS to deliver mine right now) and I couldnt stand that **** :lol:

Edit-- Also does anyone know how the NFL Sunday Ticket works if you did that pre-order on Amazon?

Last edited:
Everything is pretty much the same as last year except that the camera is farther away from the field and they changed the buttons you press to move around defenders before the snap. I like it so far

I've found tackling a bit more difficult this year. I've also noticed the CPU AI has finally grown a brain and will start anticipating routes that you continuously try to throw, whereas last year you could march down the field strictly on slants.

Excited to hop on Ultimate Team if this damn UPS guy will get here already, my buddy got his at least an hour ago and he lives about 2 or 3 streets down >:

I'm impatient as a mug right now :lol:

I've seen generally positive reactions to the game, but to me the gameplay is a bit slow. Like when returning kick offs, the returner runs so slow. And the interception thing is ridiculous. Basiclally if the ball gets in the viscinity of a defender, theres a huge pause, then he makes the interception, its pretty terrible. Tackling is wildly hard too. RB's just pummel through for mad extra yards.

I hate ray rice n this game. Foolie falls forward for min 3 extra yards every time.

The hb draw is officially. Dead. No more 10 yards a carry

Read option :smokin

Madden NFL 25 review

Highs
Improved Infinity Engine creates smoother gameplay
Revised owner mode introduces a welcome new touchstone for player investment
Tweaks to option plays let you embrace your inner-RG3
Lows
Running game feels overpowered
Phil Simms/Jim Nantz commentary is often non-specific and uninformed
Even after 25 years, there's still no gentle learning curve for beginners

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/game-reviews/madden-nfl-25-review/#ixzz2dDAiownG
Follow us: @digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook

The Eagles are unreal in this game. Just ran for like 350 yards on some dude online. Running game is way too hard to stop this year.

Back
Top Bottom