Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the first time I've bought madden since madden '07. Can someone explain how to setup auto save on the ps3?

I've literally looked everywhere under settings and can't find it.

Best thing I like so far about the game is the better sense of gravity for player movements. No more making cuts and jukes without losing some type of momentum.

Man ya'll got me hype. It's been sitting on my coffee table since Tuesday morning and I haven't even cracked the seal. Gonna be a long night tonight!

- Preciate it.

I'm ******g sick of CPU QB's opening up games going 10/10 until they miss a pass. This has happened religiously to me even with EJ Manuel :smh:

y'all making me want to pick this up. is playing pass defense against the computer still impossible no matter what you do like in NCAA 14? that game was so bad i had to return it. only the 2nd game i have ever returned

So your going from man to like cover 3 to cover 2 blitz. Also go from dime to Nicole to 4-3 or 34. It's been working for me I had the same problems at first.

I press on a blitz and got burnt. Haven't played that much in pressed coverage after that tho.

So your going from man to like cover 3 to cover 2 blitz. Also go from dime to Nicole to 4-3 or 34. It's been working for me I had the same problems at first.

Haven't tried variating packages, will give it a shot tonight thanks.

I press on a blitz and got burnt. Haven't played that much in pressed coverage after that tho.
[COLOR=#red]
Shouldn't press on blitzes as I'm sure you found out.

With no help backside you will get burned by a decent WR let alone an Elite one.

I think guys like Champ, Peterson, Revis would be OK to leave but anyone else should be backed off a bit. IMO. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
Shouldn't press on blitzes as I'm sure you found out.

With no help backside you will get burned by a decent WR let alone an Elite one.

I think guys like Champ, Peterson, Revis would be OK to leave but anyone else should be backed off a bit. IMO. [/COLOR]

Nah. Jus dont do it

Revis was gettin that work from dez and miles... dez i can see ocassionally. But miles austin puttin it on me? Thats when i stopped pressing on man coverage entirely. Actually i only press n cover 2 sink now jus to try n dupe the dude into a quick pick... works... alot. Lol

Is there a way I can change the presnap camera angle? I really want it closer to the line.

burnt a dude for 2 kickoff td's online. still lost the game though :smh: i suck at this game

Haven't tried variating packages, will give it a shot tonight thanks.

i thought this was the norm? do people usually stick to one playbook through out the game? just wondering.

Nah I don't just run Dime a whole game :lol: but I will go nickel normal 3 plays in a row sometimes against 3 receiver sets instead of switching to Wide 9/46.

ok so i've been asking if this game is worth it and i am a cheap mofo. i don't play games much unless im with a buddy and we just play sport games. So my question is, should i just buy madden 13 used for 20 bucks and pretty much get the same experience rather than buying the new one?

ok so i've been asking if this game is worth it and i am a cheap mofo. i don't play games much unless im with a buddy and we just play sport games. So my question is, should i just buy madden 13 used for 20 bucks and pretty much get the same experience rather than buying the new one?

You don't wanna buy it, you wanna be cheap.

How much do you guys think I can get for the Anniversary package minus the Sunday Ticket for PS3? If I can get $50 I'll do it. If not I'll keep it.

is there a way to fake play to the opposite direction in madden? every time i want to run to the other side the animation spoils it.

Back
Top Bottom