Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, I was on the Reddit Madden page and saw that on the first page. Like some dude said on there, I would've turned off the system. :lol:

Patrick Willis and Eric Reid will injure 2 people a game each on every game I play, it's rediculous

just played for first time. revis was crazy. i legit would just put him out on an island. and underwood would burn everybody :x

View media item 560712

Last edited:
This game pisses me of cause defense is my strong point
THIS

played a kid online and he legit told me he had 3 plays that COULD not be stop

2 were screens and one was in a 2 te 3wr formation he would hit the slot guy while the wr would like block the defender during his route down field :smh: :smh:
exploits

THIS

played a kid online and he legit told me he had 3 plays that COULD not be stop

2 were screens and one was in a 2 te 3wr formation he would hit the slot guy while the wr would like block the defender during his route down field
mean.gif
mean.gif

exploits
yes bro it says to hell with the people who lived and died by defense last year. Now we can only die. It's not even fun to play this game because of the defense.

very true... i find alot of zones work and mixing it up... but if the person know the plays that work everytime :smh:

Mannnnn the defense on this game is COMPLETE garbage. Now before I hear the "you suck" or "you're not that good", let me just say that i was ranked #1 on madden 08. Been playing since Madden 02..now...

I started 13-0 online, the lost 5 straight....
-Geno Smith threw for 6 TDs on me...
-Vincent Jackson had 300 yard receiving on me...
-Another dude threw 5TDs on me with Brandon Weeden.. :smh:

The Running game is too strong along with the option plays. Your A.I defenders just STAND there while the guy with the ball is already 15 yards down field. Tooooo easy to Run kickoffs back. Too many injuries on the field. Clowns online run the same 3 plays all game, smh. The angles your A.I. Defenders take trying to chase down the ball is broken as well...only bought the game for the Sunday Ticket as I was gonna wait for the Xbox One version... Bout to just throw it on craigslist... :smh:

Last edited:
Mannnnn the defense on this game is COMPLETE garbage. Now before I hear the "you suck" or "you're not that good", let me just say that i was ranked #1 on madden 08. Been playing since Madden 02..now...

The Running game is too strong along with the option plays. Your A.I defenders just STAND there while the guy with the ball is already 15 yards down field. Tooooo easy to Run kickoffs back. Too many injuries on the field. Clowns online run the same 3 plays all game, smh. The angles your A.I. Defenders take trying to chase down the ball is broken as well...only bought the game for the Sunday Ticket as I was gonna wait for the Xbox One version... Bout to just throw it on craigslist... :smh:

My main gripe is that it's impossible to tackle anyone.. you can be a foot away from a ball carrier and if the opponent just hits the left stick to the opposite direction it's going to be a missed tackle. Everything has to be timed perfectly, which is good in a way but there are NOT this many missed tackles in real life, they made the game really unbearable on D this year. The DLine gets no pressure.. QBs have all day to throw, Running Game is completely overpowered. I hope next gen is done right man, I've been sour on Madden since 11, 12 was good (imo), but 13 and this years are just awful.

I'll still play because I play in leagues online with a few people I've grown to play with each year but it's going to be rough keeping interest in a game that's so flawed unless they patch it up heavy.

Yeah EA need to patch this up something serious....I agree with everything that's been said. I should have just waited for the xbox one to cop :lol:

Completely agree with everything you said man. I'm no slouch either I've been playing competitive/ranked since like Madden 07 (even beat the #1 guy in the country a few years ago) and I have to say the defense is the worst it's ever been. I don't think it's just me.

Playing online is such a joke now. I shouldn't be getting mad over this stuff but it is just getting me infuriated losing to some of these bums :smh:

Graham Gano hit a 59 yarder on me earlier today with EASE to win the game. Almost snapped my disc in two.... I'll be selling this soon though.

Welp guess im jus good at D... never had 5 tds scored on me let alone by one player.

My suggestions would be getting comfortable with all the pre snap adjustments... ALL of them.

Then u have to play to your teams strength n the opponents weakness

This is the realest madden to date... sometimes u cant jus run up n hit stick the ball carrier. Sometimes u jus hafta strafe contain n let the backside blow the play up.

I dunno to me. Offense is harder... fumbles are a mofo. And i always get caught bein greedy n the redzone n get picked.

I will say the d line needs to get better. No reason backs fall thru tackles for 5 yards on the regular

I don't even try to hit stick all the time anymore.. lol I just try to run into them all the time or tap x. Ill try to hit stick right before ther receiver catches and just completly miss lmao

Sent you a request hymen.

Is there a way to avoid having to download the online roster before every online game I play?

Welp guess im jus good at D... never had 5 tds scored on me let alone by one player.

My suggestions would be getting comfortable with all the pre snap adjustments... ALL of them.

Then u have to play to your teams strength n the opponents weakness

This is the realest madden to date... sometimes u cant jus run up n hit stick the ball carrier. Sometimes u jus hafta strafe contain n let the backside blow the play up.

I dunno to me. Offense is harder... fumbles are a mofo. And i always get caught bein greedy n the redzone n get picked.

I will say the d line needs to get better. No reason backs fall thru tackles for 5 yards on the regular

I play with the bucs and chiefs n my d decent.

Only complaint I have is dropped passes.

Just received my first L from a guy using the Niners. Literally ran read option on the hurry up all game. Oh well.

Xbox 360 GT: JewelKnows

I do like to use the 9ers sometimes since that's my home team. But won't abuse the exploits like some cats.

I purchased to get the ticket. Played it last night and it wasn't bad. I may give it another chance here in a minute. A lot of BS going on as always though. Haven't been able to tolerate Madden since '06 last gen.

I purchased to get the ticket. Played it last night and it wasn't bad. I may give it another chance here in a minute. A lot of BS going on as always though. Haven't been able to tolerate Madden since '06 last gen.
same as me. 1 game under my belt. Playbook is different. I suck, buts I'm willing to play just for the luls. Ps3 same name.

Back
Top Bottom