Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Played my first online game. Won 14-0 other guy rage quit at beginning of second half. Woot 1-0

Sent you a request hymen.

Is there a way to avoid having to download the online roster before every online game I play?

Do you mean how before you advance to a game and get to pick a team, it loads the roster? It is SUPER annoying, I thought I was the only one.

Its nearly impossible to do anywhere near everything I'd like to do on defense before the snap the way the new pre snap options are constructed. It was much simpler last year. Or maybe I didnt memorize it well enough? Time will tell. But its growing on me. Or maybe the guy I just smacked online really sucked...

Gregzzy on PSN btw, add me

Last edited:
I'm so damn mad right now...playing the Titans online..3rd & 12....Jake Locker trucks Connor Barwin...breaks a tackle by Trent Cole, breaks ANOTHER tackle from my DT...picks up first down. :smh: WHAT A JOKE.
I recorded it with my phone by idk how to upload videos, man. IM SO MAD. lol smh

I'm so damn mad right now...playing the Titans online..3rd & 12....Jake Locker trucks Connor Barwin...breaks a tackle by Trent Cole, breaks ANOTHER tackle from my DT...picks up first down.
mean.gif
WHAT A JOKE.
I recorded it with my phone by idk how to upload videos, man. IM SO MAD. lol smh
Brah why you mad it happened in real life before.
not srs
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Lol, getting my butt whopped, 28-3 and the guy quit. Ended up credited with the win ftw.

I hate playing people with running qb its annoying as hell there is no way to stop them without giving up a pass smh

Played some guy yesterday who would lateral just because 
laugh.gif
 ended up getting the W needless to say. I dont really like playing online tho (even tho i will continue to) the game just seems boggy for me and feels a lot slower. Timing on some of my reads and routes are off. And as far as ppl having trouble on defense it's all about just making adjustments and getting used to playmaker to stop what you see they're relying on. No defense is perfect tho but you can cause some confusion and get a TO here and there

9-0 so far against the homies when i go over there crib. I been running with the 49ers and Eagles 

did they take out the part where you have to own the game or buy a pass from EA to play the game? I have gamefly and wasn't able to play last year's cause of that crap :smh:

Sent you a request hymen.

Is there a way to avoid having to download the online roster before every online game I play?

Do you mean how before you advance to a game and get to pick a team, it loads the roster? It is SUPER annoying, I thought I was the only one.

Its nearly impossible to do anywhere near everything I'd like to do on defense before the snap the way the new pre snap options are constructed. It was much simpler last year. Or maybe I didnt memorize it well enough? Time will tell. But its growing on me. Or maybe the guy I just smacked online really sucked...

Gregzzy on PSN btw, add me

That's exactly what I'm talking about. **** is wild annoying.

Anyone made a ps3 league yet?

Starting one this week once the final rosters are up. Anyone who is interested just PM me. Last year we did 6 seasons(wasn't a NT league but one I did for my friends and their friends). I will add you and we keep contact through group me. All the smack talk and rivalries are great. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom