Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok so i've been asking if this game is worth it and i am a cheap mofo. i don't play games much unless im with a buddy and we just play sport games. So my question is, should i just buy madden 13 used for 20 bucks and pretty much get the same experience rather than buying the new one?
TSX...??? :nerd:

Toys R Us has a a pretty sweet deal. Buy madden, get a free 10 dollar gift card, plus the prima guide strategy book.. looked at the guide and they even have some fantasy football stuff in there . Scouting, tips, etc.
In store only? or is their something I need to do something online?

NCAA player here, but **** the EA servers are garbage. Just wasted an hour trying to log onto my Dynasty.

back on losing streak :smh: its them guys who had the game months ahead of time beasting online

This is the first time I've bought madden since madden '07. Can someone explain how to setup auto save on the ps3?

I've literally looked everywhere under settings and can't find it.
Madden doesn't have the autosave feature. Hasn't been in the game for a minute.
Is there a way I can change the presnap camera angle? I really want it closer to the line.
Go to Game Options scroll down to camera view and select Legacy Cam. Legacy cam is the old default Madden cam which is closer to the LOS.

laugh.gif
  @ "1973 Buffalo RB #32"

is there a way to fake play to the opposite direction in madden? every time i want to run to the other side the animation spoils it.

Hit the right still to the same side you plan on running to confuse the opponent?

thank you, lol never thought of that

Also if you're running out of the formation posted below you can hurry up offense, quickly audible to flip the play without using the right stick. The players will rush to the line and the opponent will probably think its going to the same side.

View media item 559834

Last edited:
I have the Steelers franchise pack. Does anyone want to trade me for a 49ers franchise pack?

is there a way to fake play to the opposite direction in madden? every time i want to run to the other side the animation spoils it.

Hit the right still to the same side you plan on running to confuse the opponent?

thank you, lol never thought of that

Also if you're running out of the formation posted below you can hurry up offense, quickly audible to flip the play without using the right stick. The players will rush to the line and the opponent will probably think its going to the same side.

View media item 559834

good lookin...How bout stopping routes down the middle(slants,hitch,post)? In 2k I stay in the 4-3 base w/cover 2 or 4 but in madden if the opponents have 5 receivers out my Lbs get spread out.

good lookin...How bout stopping routes down the middle(slants,hitch,post)? In 2k I stay in the 4-3 base w/cover 2 or 4 but in madden if the opponents have 5 receivers out my Lbs get spread out.

I'm not great but what worked for me in 13 was a lot of zone. Cover 3, base align, put DEs in purple zones, etc. Try to mix it up. If your opponent is doing a lot of inside routes like slants as you mentioned, try making your CBs shade the inside. You gotta do it fast.

Back
Top Bottom