Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I recommend looking up last years thread. I joined 2 leagues last year, one league didn't even make it pass the preseason. :smh:Dudes wanna join just to join.

6 TD's.
pimp.gif
(online ranked game)

hit me up on PS3: JRAIN84

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me why my gameplay is so laggy sometimes? My Internet speeds are around 25 mbps, but the last couple games have been horrible.

I've now lost 4 games (3 of which I was up late in the fourth) due to being kicked out for a slow connection.

On the ps3 btw.

Edit:

Make that 5 games now. I don't even feel like playing this anymore.

Last edited:
Didtn workout last yr n the ps3 league betweenn da bottom beetin ppl into submission in cats sayin theyre on it n no showing 7 days straight

I tried the PS3 league last year.. got to week 5 then no one played games.. even trying to get people to play games in the early stages became a chore. :lol:

I tried the PS3 league last year.. got to week 5 then no one played games.. even trying to get people to play games in the early stages became a chore. :lol:

The trash talking in this league was great, the right players are needed for the league to run good.

You know madden is not a bad game. All they need to do is redesign the presentation, make the players actually block,get rid of the nanos and offensive cheese, and make standard blitzes work. I think a lot of people would be more content with it then. Also when they add a new feature such as the ballhawk and the new hit stick they should not make it so powerful. Stop over emphasizing on a feature to have that feature gone next year.

Last edited:
^^^ i agree .....i find its all about where u place your players but u have to be mad quick

The trash talking in this league was great, the right players are needed for the league to run good.

I know I played both of you guys.

Edit--

Just realized hymen was the commish. Dude did a good job imo.

his rules were:

Here are the rules:

8 min quarters (15 sec accelerated clock)

-all madden
-nfl rosters no fantasy draft
-trades approved by "trade committee" vote, none after the trading deadline, if caught using the sign/release method automatic 1 game suspension and that player goes to free agency

-salary cap
-free agency
-no glitchers/cheaters

-Advancement
If only human vs cpu games are left, i will at times us my right to advance the week. We play to play Human opponents, if you can't take the time to supersim a game, i wont hold up the league for you

- 4th DOWN RULES

-- must be past your own 40 yard line.
--only allowed 1 time before 4th quarter (this is your "freebie" so to speak. But u will only be able to go for 4th and inches, 1,2 or 3 yards. And u still have to be past your 40)
--in 3rd quarter, if down by 28 or more points....from anywhere on the field
--in 4th quarter, it's allowed if losing by multiple scores, from anywhere on the field(keep in mind we are only 9 min qtrs with accl clock)
-- "seal the victory" 4th down attempts should consist of either 4th and inches or 4th and 1. However, if within the realm of reasoning, pause, shoot a text or pm to your opponent and confirm. Also make sure you "note" the situation if you cant agree so i can make a decision on it afterwards. (You can be subject to suspension if found in fault)

-- When/if you catch up, you cannot keep going for it just because it has caught you back up. Get back to "normal" playcalling
-- UNIQUE SITUATIONS (will take field goal kicker strength, wind strength, and lag)To do this, u will stop the game, message the opponent and come to agreement. Do not make this an habit. (once a game) otherwise u need to take your chances with the KICK or PUNT)

-onside kicks
--1 only allowed before 4th quarter
--in the 3rd and 4th quarter, it's allowed if losing by multiple scores (see 4th down rules)
-
- No Huddle

-- 3 "no huddle sequences" allowed per half ( not counting 2 min drill). during these "sequences" you will have to huddle up after the 3rd play.
-- if down by multiple scores in the 3rd and 4th (see 4th down rules)
--Not all game long- no one is the 90-94 bills
-- If u get back into the game, do not continue no-huddle just because it works. Get back to "normal" playcalling

-fake punts/field goals
--allowed 1 per game

-2 point conversion
--only if trying to tie game
--only if trying to reduce deficit to 3 or 7 points
--only if trying to gain a 3 or 7 point lead
--also if u are trying to go up by 2 scores
-goalline offense and defense
--only when inside 10 yard lines
--also allowed for 4th down attempts (4th and inches and 1 only)
manually moving of players
--is only allowed for the player that you are using.....

Excessive qb scrambling --sprinting 15 yards left or right (screens) or just straight back is prohibited. You will also not be allowed to scramble to one side, and throw back to the opposite side of the field. (u can throw it to the middle)Do not (excessively) get your qb outside the pocket when there isnt any pressure. Broken AI (especially in zone) gives the offense a unfair advantage. However, i want people to be able to use the advantages of a scrambling quarterback. This isnt ncaa, but nfl teams do get there more athletic quarterbacks out of the pocket from time to time.

Balanced Playcalling
--continuously running of the same 3 or 4 plays is prohibited. Everyone has "money" plays, please keep the use of them to a minimum.
manual motion
-- not every play, but it may be used often
-- When motioning fb or te, u may not hike it when player is lined up behind the center or guard. (outside shoulder of the tackle is okay)
-- wrs must be "set" after motion

OVERALL USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT AND TRY TO "MIRROR" THE NFL --

http://niketalk.com/t/505688/madden...alk-ps3-league-update-adv-is-11pm-est-tonight

towards the last few pages you'll see who was active.

I wonder if PS4 can play PS3 cause as soon as the console drops im upgrading.

I have the Steelers franchise pack. Does anyone want to trade me for a 49ers franchise pack?

On the cool, I went & Pre-Orderd Madden at Best Buy for the Cowboys Pack.
I was told that it would be a Midnight Release, & they would be open.
That was a lie, GameStop was literally right around the corner so went & got the 49ers pack + Fathead.
I go the next day to pick up Madden from Best Buy & got the code for the Cowboys pack. It prints on the receipt, saved it on my phone & returned it.
So in turn I got two packs, from GameStop & Best Buy!

Is there a franchise mode with fantasy draft that I can actually draft? I haven't been able to find it yet.

O
Online league u can fantasy draft. Jus make it private

I don't want to create a player though. I just want to draft a team and use that team. Why the hell did they make this game so confusing....why isn't there just a franchise mode like previous ones.

Last edited:
Seriously though, as someone who hasn't played madden in 5 years, it's very confusing now.Used to be so simple.

Seriously though, as someone who hasn't played madden in 5 years, it's very confusing now.Used to be so simple.

Exactly. This is the first one I've bought in the past three years, so it's definitely taking some time to get used to. Pretty annoying to navigate through these different menus.

Back
Top Bottom