Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much they don't fix the serious problems I wish they would, this game still gets me every year. Will be copping on Tuesday :smh:

FYI for those with Season Ticket Madden 25 will be available @ 1pm EDT today.

I'm downloading the "Trial", after purchasing the Season Ticket.
I'm a big MUT Fan, & early access to games makes it worth it.

Quick question, anyone with the EA Season Ticket know since we're downloading the content now would we have to re-download all of it again at the Midnight release?

[COLOR=#red]I wonder how different the game and presentation will be between 360 and XB1... looking forward to seeing both.

If XB1 is as in depth as 360 I'll be pretty pumped. Owner mode is by far my favorite sports game feature. Haven't heard any details on XB1 + Madden yet though other then the release date.[/COLOR]

^

Same here. I haven't bought madden in years, but since I'll be able to stream Sunday ticket to my Apple TV, it's a no brainer.

My brother has his copy, and wants to know if it's safe to play. I've never taken the risk with any game I've gotten early but I thought I would ask anyways

To those of you with burned copies , if you need the online pass deadspace 3 is on gamefly.com for 14.99 used and you can use that EA online pass.

Quick question, anyone with the EA Season Ticket know since we're downloading the content now would we have to re-download all of it again at the Midnight release?
Nope.

Once the early access via Season Ticket expires, the next time you boot up the game a prompt will pop up saying early access is no longer available and give you a link to buy the full game. If you click on that link you'll be taken to another page where you can buy unlock code to get the full game.

Just download the unlock code (which is usually a few KBs) and you're straight.

For those of you like myself, who weren't feeling the new default zoomed out camera view. The default camera from Madden 13 is in Madden 25 it's just called the Legacy camera now.

View media item 552311Idk if this has been posted yet cause I'm on mobile.

Good looks 305

The dude working at GameStop told me about that deal today.. It's a deal that Microsoft (only, not sony)is doing..

This deal will not work if you buy:

360 game then get it for the ps4
Ps3 game then get it for the xb1
Ps3 game then get it for the ps4

Edit: the deal is that you got to trade in your madden 25 (360)game back to GameStop to get 50 dollars store credit.. That you must use towards getting madden 25 for the Xbox one..

Last edited:
So players disappear on my demo but I see their shadow. Also 1/2 of the tutorials don't tell me what I have to do. Still debating canceling my pre order :smh

Back
Top Bottom