**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Doesn't live up to what was expected but it's still a pretty solid effort. A lot ppl gripin are just tryna fit in w/ the "masses" Though I felt he could have gotten a lot deeper, it was still decent.

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

I've bumped this album at least 20 times and im sick of it..no replay-ability whatsoever
20 times but no replay value
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hmmmm...20 times for a lupe album? I still play the Farenheit series weekly...Food and Liquor is my favorite rap album since Blueprint, ive played it close to 300 times on my Ipod, countless in the whip, and the cool got a solid 50 to a hundred listens.. The ONLY reason it got this many listens is because i take an ipod mini into work and just let the same few albums play every night repeatedly so i heard this album twice a night for 2 weeks, havent listened to it again since my last post in here...usually Lupe albums are so dense it usually takes me a good while to catch every reference and phrase, so by his standards from previous works 20 listens is nothing..

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Beautiful Lasers from the show I was at last night.

The audio sucks.... shot from iPhone 4.

Hot bro
pimp.gif

Those were great seats, what did you drop on em?

Waiting for Lupe to come to FL.
mad.gif

^ Damn
pimp.gif

hoping he comes thru this way this year
ohwell.gif

Where do ya'll check to see who's on tour or about to go on tour? any specific sites?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Saw him yesterday, front row.

All I can say is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2md3vy1.jpg
Lu is gonna be here in Philly at my school this Friday. How was the show/what songs did he perform? Haven't seen him since Kanye's Glow in the Dark tour and can't wait for the show

Show was amazing, he hyped the crowd up every song, really enjoyed it.

From the songs I can remember he did:

He came out to 'I Don't Wanna Care Right Now'
Out of My Hand
The Show Goes On
Beautiful Lasers
State Run Radio
Break the Chain
Never Forget You
Words I Never Said
I'm Beamin'
Kick,Push
I Gotcha
Sunshine
Daydreamin'
Go Go Gadget Flow
Superstar
Paris,Tokyo
Hip-Hop Saved My Life
Little Weapon

Closed out with 'I Don't Wanna Care Right Now' as well.

I may be missing some songs, I was too hyped and in the zone
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, he did 'Touch The Sky' and EVERYONE went crazy
pimp.gif

Damn you had a way better show than I did... he did Sunshine, Paris tokyo, Little Weapon, and I'm Beaming for you guys?

he was on DJ Whoo Kid's show yesterday and said the original songs from Lasers will be either on the Friend of the People mixtape (which will be dropping this summer, he said) or on Food & Liquor 2
pimp.gif

Don't meant to 1 up anyone's pics..... or maybe I do
happy.gif

From the show I went to on April 1st... first row as well.

Shot with iPhone 4

Shot with Nikon S8100

soo....
im beamin

shining down

airplanes

what u want

beautiful lasers

all black everything

till i get there

im pretty sure all these were part of the "original" Lasers album tracklist #justsayin

Seen Lupe 6 times live. One of my favorite artists of all time. I cant rock with Lasers. I tried so hard to get into it. I cant. Sounds like a BEP album. Cant do it.

Back
Top Bottom