**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

He's here at my school April 19 but not going
ohwell.gif

Got the chance to see Lupe in Albany on the 13th and this man threw down!! It was one of the sickest shows I have been to and definitely the best of the three times I have been able to see him. If he is performing at your school or in your area I seriously suggest you go see him you will not be disappointed! His energy was ridiculous throughout the whole show and the crowd kept gettin more and more hyped because of it. Definitely one of the best performers I have seen in a long time.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

I wish he would leak the og lasers as a mixtape or sumthin
your wish has been granted
iLike Turtles wrote:
he was on DJ Whoo Kid's show yesterday and said the original songs from Lasers will be either on the Friend of the People mixtape (which will be dropping this summer, he said) or on Food & Liquor 2 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

Originally Posted by gunnascott

I wish he would leak the og lasers as a mixtape or sumthin
your wish has been granted
iLike Turtles wrote:
he was on DJ Whoo Kid's show yesterday and said the original songs from Lasers will be either on the Friend of the People mixtape (which will be dropping this summer, he said) or on Food & Liquor 2 
pimp.gif
This is great news!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by JD Turk

Is there a full version of "Horn Synth" ?!?!?!?!?

changed the name to "If You Want To" and gave it to Travis Barker. its on his album
I liked this song better without all of the extra drumming.

This song is better than anything on Lasers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

changed the name to "If You Want To" and gave it to Travis Barker. its on his album

pimp.gif
I didn't like Lasers much but this song is nowhere near as good as All Black Everything or I'm Beaming and its not even close.

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Penn State april 29 I cant Flippin Wait!! =)

frown.gif
Lucky, go to a branch campus of Penn State and we get no love. After seeing him at Webster Hall, I want to see him perform again.

Damn, why'd he give that track up ? What about "Love Letter To The Beat" ? I already have it, but did it make the album ?

I just dont want FOTP to be tracks we've already heard that didnt make Lasers like Stereo Sun, Airplanes etc.
WINS video still on standby while OOMH is gettin serious airplay. (Good Thing) haha
But if that Flying High vid releases b4 WINS, theres gonna be probs.

pimp.gif
I didn't like Lasers much but this song is nowhere near as good as All Black Everything or I'm Beaming and its not even close.

Cant count that song.  Not on the album.  Cant count Shining Down either.  I like If you want to better than All Black Everything, but I feel you.  ABE is a great track. 

pimp.gif

Cant count that song.  Not on the album.  Cant count Shining Down either.  I like If you want to better than All Black Everything, but I feel you.  ABE is a great track. 
Ok I was just counting it because it was a bonus track.

[h6]"I don't like the American dream...I like the American reality.
So let's wake up, from our daydream." Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor II: The Great American Rap Album will be the greatest American rap album..
[/h6]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this album is almost good to me. but thats not saying much the john legend track is too great. love that #%%. but lupe officially went pop. dammit his first two albums were golden too. sucks

Back
Top Bottom