**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Lupe's metaphors are no more complex than Lil Wayne's the difference is that he raps about some bull $*#! he saw on Zeitgeist and yall think its deep.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Lupe's metaphors are no more complex than Lil Wayne's the difference is that he raps about some bull $*#! he saw on Zeitgeist and yall think its deep.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
On lasers yes you are pretty much correct lol.  His past albums...no way

But there is something to be said for saying things that make people think about the world they live in, as opposed to there being a silent G in the word lasagna

Originally Posted by vSlackin

Lasers was UGHHHHH. Like a lot of people, he definitely should stick to his old ways
Didn't he try to, and get turned down by the label? It wasn't his fault. This album isn't a sign of change for him or anything.

I love the album for what it is. It just feels good. Playing this in the whip with the windows down in good weather is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ok you all can hate on that album all you want, but I think it worked for him..I have never heard LUPE on the radio so much, and all different stations too

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Ok you all can hate on that album all you want, but I think it worked for him..I have never heard LUPE on the radio so much, and all different stations too

Thats because that Modest Mouse sample is so catchy. I'd rather listen to the original song honestly.

But is that the end goal for all? TO be on the radio as much as possible? Even though it isn't as much of him as he wants it to be?

who still listens to the radio???

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'd go as far as to say Wayne has never spit anything as deep as Lupe's Enemy of the State tape.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
 i hope your joking 

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
 i hope your joking 

dude is an idiot

My respect level never changed for Lupe as a person & a artist.

Food & Liquor II on the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :smokin

Recent interview... :frown:

The realest thing i've seen in a while. So freakin' true. Violence isn't gonna stop but let's band together NT'ers! People will never understand violence will never solve anything, let's talk our problems out. Smh

Back
Top Bottom