Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I LOVE the lows in the pack hopefully all yall not liking them I can score them easy especially living down here

Once again Nike is setting up the Lebron line for future retro's. It's the only reason we don't get stuff now, so when they release down the line everyone will want them.

screw u all for posting this much, reading pg 510-521 now.. this was less than 24 hours of posting agh

knowing that it's gonna be a pack i doubt ill be able to get either the lows or the mids.. :smh:

anyone remember when the elites started to drop in price last year after the finals were over?

i got my pair of denims secured by an honorable website that promised me a future pair of kicks due to a technical error on the corks. shocked there are still businesses that have integrity.

knowing that it's gonna be a pack i doubt ill be able to get either the lows or the mids.. :smh:

anyone remember when the elites started to drop in price last year after the finals were over?

Was mid-July I think, when the first price drop hit... Nike was trying to push +enabled shoes and probably just wanted to get rid of the Elite series. Wish I would've found a pair of the Black/Gold in my size...

Was mid-July I think, when the first price drop hit... Nike was trying to push +enabled shoes and probably just wanted to get rid of the Elite series. Wish I would've found a pair of the Black/Gold in my size...

:lol: is it you wish you found them in your size or you didn't really look or want to spend the cash?

the elites hit outlets hard in the black/gold & white/gold colorways and they were on sale at footlockers/footactions pretty heavy.

white/golds really started disappearing right after he got the chip since that was the pair he wore in the final game. then the nickname first rings started getting assigned to them.

Won a size 12 at HOH raffle im souped to be these Denims for retail!!!!!!!!!!!! First time ever successful with a raffle

Won a size 12 at HOH raffle im souped to be these Denims for retail!!!!!!!!!!!! First time ever successful with a raffle

Me too man! First raffle I entered. Gotta drive all the way to providence but it's worth it for these!

Why don't I see all you Lebron haters speaking on the game last night? You guys are quick to post here in the shoe thread when the heat don't win, but when they do win you guys are silent.....smh
Not a Lebron hater, but I'll admit that I was rooting for TD to get another chip. 

Being a Knick fan, I can't cheer for the Heat.

And I can't stand Bosh, although I like his PE Hyperposites.

Congrats to Lebron doe.

How do the denims or lebron 10s fit in general? This is my first pair.. only managed to get a uk11 as that was the largest they have, normally 11.5 - 12 on J's (with a lot of room most of the time at the toe + sneakershields)

How do the denims or lebron 10s fit in general? This is my first pair.. only managed to get a uk11 as that was the largest they have, normally 11.5 - 12 on J's (with a lot of room most of the time at the toe + sneakershields)

apparently regular Lebrons fit 1/2 big or tts depending on the color and your foot. Lebron IDs are tts. Corks are tts or 1/2 size big depending on your foot.

that's what I gathered from reading the thread. I had jades in a 9.5 and they fit snug as heck. I have re-entries in a 9.5 and they fit fine, or like the size 10 area72s I have. my boy told me he went 1/2 size up on his IDs and hit foot was swimming in them.

.5 size down in ext's.. And .5 up in regular and elites for me

Back
Top Bottom