Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

about to pull the trigger on a pair of the denim's for 400....yay or nay?
If you're gonna buy them from a reseller anyway, you're not going to do better than $400. Yay.
jj is releasing the denims afterall....goodluck anyone trying to cop there, you'll need it
Word?! I'll give it a shot but I DEFINITELY won't put all my eggs in Jimmy's backpack. 
roll.gif

Why did people WANT them to be limited??
The resellers do. They're counting their money already hoping these go for the same dough Corks went for the 1st month after they released. 
mean.gif

Change your settings to 50 post per page, helps alot, thread is only up to 314 pages

Any places in P-Town/locally getting these? Mom and pops?

Magic Sneaker isn't getting them, they never get LeBrons and Civilized Nation "might" have them. I'm going to call Kicks USA shortly to see what's up. Takeover in Montclair, Sneakerroom in Jersey City, and SneakerHub in Union City "might" have them as well.

Magic Sneaker isn't getting them, they never get LeBrons and Civilized Nation "might" have them. I'm going to call Kicks USA shortly to see what's up. Takeover in Montclair, Sneakerroom in Jersey City, and SneakerHub in Union City "might" have them as well.

Thanks for the updates. I'm guessing they MIGHT have my size for the right price lol

-700 packs worldwide
USA
ASIA

-Same NT's that got MVP's will receive these
CHICAGO
LA
DC
ATL
NY
(not sure about hoh's availability.)

rd of 6/29 

Anyone dealt with import duties on sneakers from the UK to US, I'm debating on trying at end and hanon shop but wanna know how much would I get charged?

Anyone dealt with import duties on sneakers from the UK to US, I'm debating on trying at end and hanon shop but wanna know how much would I get charged?
i think someone posted the price from hannon plus shipping and what not. it was 400+

Did anyone from NY get a call from HoH?

Im in 2 different raffles here in NYC and not 1 call yet. :smh:

On a side note, Im really feeling that championship pack. Do the hats and tees come with both kicks as well? Nike probably going to charge $1,000.00 for all that.

It all depends. It's hit or miss. I'm 10/11 without getting hit with customs.

Back
Top Bottom