Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

im panicking a bit now haha, i guess ill easy get rid of them if they are too small. as i said i normally go 11.5 - 12 uk.. 11.5 + sneakershield its really snug on some J's, but im hoping 11 will be fine

still salty my local hoh is doing FCFS. lemme call em and make sure it wasn't crap.

Me too. I thinks its dumb. Not too upset tho. I think these would be nice to have, but aren't a must. Any nt'ers in Poland that can pm me release info? I have a friend visiting that may be able to cop

apparently regular Lebrons fit 1/2 big or tts depending on the color and your foot. Lebron IDs are tts. Corks are tts or 1/2 size big depending on your foot.

that's what I gathered from reading the thread. I had jades in a 9.5 and they fit snug as heck. I have re-entries in a 9.5 and they fit fine, or like the size 10 area72s I have. my boy told me he went 1/2 size up on his IDs and hit foot was swimming in them.
Denims fit small and so do the suedes get half size up

How do the denims or lebron 10s fit in general? This is my first pair.. only managed to get a uk11 as that was the largest they have, normally 11.5 - 12 on J's (with a lot of room most of the time at the toe + sneakershields)
they fit small the denim has no give get half siz eup

Why don't I see all you Lebron haters speaking on the game last night? You guys are quick to post here in the shoe thread when the heat don't win, but when they do win you guys are silent.....smh
I don't hate Lebron but I don't like the heat for the same reason I don't like the Yankees. That said, he had a hell of a performance last night & definitely "earned" that Finals MVP award. Game 6 & 7 were two of the best basketball games I've seen in a minute. The refs helped Miami win game 6 but game 7 was all Miami. I give props when they are due and the Heat deserved the win last night.
Once again Nike is setting up the Lebron line for future retro's. It's the only reason we don't get stuff now, so when they release down the line everyone will want them.
Agreed. They learned a lesson with MJ and now they are setting up retros for Lebron. After he retires, all of these ultra-limited MVP & Championship pairs will retro as GR's and sell out instantly and the young boys now will be the ones on NT telling kids who arent even born yet how they "weren't even born when Lebron was actually playing in these sneakers!!!" 
roll.gif

No need to wake-up early tomorrow...
nthat.gif

Good-luck to everyone trying to scoop-up a pair...
Care to share? 
Not a Lebron hater, but I'll admit that I was rooting for TD to get another chip. 

Being a Knick fan, I can't cheer for the Heat.

And I can't stand Bosh, although I like his PE Hyperposites.

Congrats to Lebron doe.
My sentiments EXACTLY!!! It's hard being a Knicks fan. Loyalty is a pre-requisite. Salute.
.5 size down in ext's.. And .5 up in regular and elites for me
I've never had EXT's but I agree about the regular X's. Just like the 9's, 1/2 size up is mandatory. I think I'll go TTS or 1/2 size up on the Denims if I'm lucky enough to come up.

Last edited:
:lol: is it you wish you found them in your size or you didn't really look or want to spend the cash?

the elites hit outlets hard in the black/gold & white/gold colorways and they were on sale at footlockers/footactions pretty heavy.

white/golds really started disappearing right after he got the chip since that was the pair he wore in the final game. then the nickname first rings started getting assigned to them.

Probably a combination of all 3 :tongue:

I bought the "Cramps", Taxis and South Beaches on their first day of release. The "Cramps" were the first pair I ever got using the Nike Twitter #RSVP.

I just couldn't pay retail for the Black pair, so I ended up waiting too long and my size had dried up by the time I got around to looking for it.

I honestly like the Championship lows more than the Highs. If they wherer a normal release I would've picked up a pair but oh well (shrugs)

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/

is reporting June 29th for the Championship Pack and 700 pairs(packs?)

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article...rons-2-time-championship-sneaker-pack/110998/

get your money ready guys.

That's way too fast... Assuming Nike made this before hand, what really happen if Spurs won the game last night? Will Nike dump the entire batch?  

Replace the insoles and call them Finals
Sell the LOWs as a QS much like the what the kd and what the lebron

I won at providence too!!!!!!!!!!!  I live on the RI/MA state line so its my home town mall! Congrats bro

Back
Top Bottom