Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

They're already made. This is why you'll most likely see 2013 San Antonio Spurs World Champion shirts at Ross, Dillard's, etc. in a month...
From what i've read, they send the shirts to the less fortunate

They're already made. This is why you'll most likely see 2013 San Antonio Spurs World Champion shirts at Ross, Dillard's, etc. in a month...

I'm not referencing the shirts and gear by the NBA, I'm talking the championship pack by Nike

pretty sure the shirts for the other team are destroyed - should go too 3rd world country but i suppose they dont want the wrong info out there

This is how u can tell the NBA is set up. What if they would have lost? What would they do with the pack then? I bet the production dates on the kicks are even before the finals started. Lebron is a cash cow for the NBA and Nike. They NEEDED him to win. If not their investment would have dropped significantly. They are milking lebron, and the consumer, for all they can get. I don't remember the NBA and Nike pushing jordan like this. They did promote him but not like this man.

They can easily piece out the whole pack. They probably had two pairs of insoles for the lows just in case

well there you go 
happy.gif
. but really though (although Nike obviously has crazy profit margins) they do their fare share of charity work as well.  no need to bash them for not doing enough or too little.  something is more than nothing.

well there you go 
happy.gif

. but really though (although Nike obviously has crazy profit margins) they do their fare share of charity work as well.  no need to bash them for not doing enough or too little.  something is more than nothing.
Knight is a stingy individual. Charity is done as a tax write-off. Doesn't mean I'll no longer purchase Nike products, but you guys are gullible...

They send it to the less fortunate, espn did a special on it a while back. The clothing goes into obscurity and someone who otherwise would not be able to has new clothes, everybody wins, except the loser in the championship of course.

just installed my bot, I haven't been able to get a saturday release ALL YEAR.  I am not striking out on these.  I did the math though, bright side is I saved over $1,000 
laugh.gif

Gonna be interesting though, going to be on the road saturday AM so I will be working off of my wifi hotspot on my laptop.  Mad sketch 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Knight is a stingy individual. Charity is done as a tax write-off. Doesn't mean I'll no longer purchase Nike products, but you guys are gullible...
This goes into the "obviously Nike has crazy profits" comment.  Charity of course doubles as a tax write-off, but it's still charity at the end of the day.

To be honest, that pic of the whole championship packs look like a rendering to me.  Look at the championship Witness tees.  They are on Nike now, but only for pre-order.  It ain't like they got a bunch of em sitting around ready to ship after the game is over.  

This goes into the "obviously Nike has crazy profits" comment.  Charity of course doubles as a tax write-off, but it's still charity at the end of the day.
I get what you're saying; Charity is charity no matter how you look at it. Just the intentions behind it differ from person-to-person...

What's even the point of releasing all these limited packs and shoes if the public isn't able to purchase them. The pack was immediately put on television and plastered all over the internet. Nike would be able to sell these at their retail price even if they were not limited. It's about time that people are able to get the sneakers they are interested in without having to jump through hoops to get them. 

Last edited:
They should've mass produced that pack, nike would have profited like crazy. But hey, make the only elite X's bron actually worn during the playoffs limited. I'll just wait till the other elites hit the outlet

Back
Top Bottom