Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I would.   I like the Jewels the best out of the 3 and I think they are worth more then the Corks and Bred 11s together.

You'll be kicking yourself in a few years after doing that trade once all corks are dried up but thats IMO. I think there's nothing special about the crown jewels....at all. On another note got me my denims :smokin.

Via sneaker news. no offical release info on these yet.. Nike LeBron X “Kay Yow”
these are
nthat.gif

Nike should do the right thing and do a low key drop on saturday for those championship pack. Just tweet it out of nowhere and put them on backorder until they are ready to ship. 

Man Nike is gonna make that Champ Pack damn near impossible to get just like they did with the Champ pack last year. 
mean.gif
  Hopefully I'm wrong.

I really want these Denim's... I don't even mess with LeBron's like that only the Black & Gold P.S. Elite 9's from last year... damn.... I feel like this gonna be a flop for me.

That free one day shipping tho 
pimp.gif
hey one day shipping is expensive!

I do hope, thought, that it is an RSVP drop...that would be wayyyyy more pairs than last year's MVP/Championship pack (if the assumption is the same locations as the MVP lebron X's)

Can't even keep up with the thread now. At work, reading page 505.. now it's 519. Good gracious.. that's a lot of reading to do.

Last edited:
No Europe Release -.- by the Way anyone heared something about black suede Release just Came now across them ... Looking sick

Not really feeling the lows but i do dig that red hat, its too dope. Can guarantee we wont see a release here in Australia anyways. Anybody know if the red suede 10's are ever going to release?

Hat that goes with the lows is pretty cool. I like the lows. They're cool.
I really like the red elites though. But won't be able to get my hands on either i already know lol

But 600 was to much 6 weeks ago lol........ That Champ pack is go though the lows are kinda Hot.... I just hope thatthe bottom doesnt glow......

Hat that goes with the lows is pretty cool. I like the lows. They're cool.
I really like the red elites though. But won't be able to get my hands on either i already know lol
What you speak into exsitence is what will happen homie..... YOU WILL GET WHATEVER YOU WANT! 

This is how u can tell the NBA is set up. What if they would have lost? What would they do with the pack then? I bet the production dates on the kicks are even before the finals started. Lebron is a cash cow for the NBA and Nike. They NEEDED him to win. If not their investment would have dropped significantly. They are milking lebron, and the consumer, for all they can get. I don't remember the NBA and Nike pushing jordan like this. They did promote him but not like this man.

Last edited:
This is how u can tell the NBA is set up. What if they would have lost? What would they do with the pack then? I bet the production dates on the kicks are even before the finals started. Lebron is a cash cow for the NBA and Nike. They NEEDED him to win. If not their investment would have dropped significantly. They are milking lebron, and the consumer, for all they can get. I don't remember the NBA and Nike pushing jordan like this. They did promote him but not like this man.

I'm pretty sure they had them mocked up and will be ready to produce the second they know they are champs. That's why they're usually limited, or at least this is what I think, I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure they had them mocked up and will be ready to produce the second they know they are champs. That's why they're usually limited, or at least this is what I think, I could be wrong.
They're already made. This is why you'll most likely see 2013 San Antonio Spurs World Champion shirts at Ross, Dillard's, etc. in a month...

Back
Top Bottom