Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Man I'm hearing all kinds of stuff about how limited, or not limited, these are. Only reason I ask is I ordered 2 RSVP bots, one for Nike Roosevelt and one for NTNY, and it is about 1.5 hours from my house to both stores. I don't want to have to drive a 3 hour round trip to get a pair for $50 over retail if I could just stay at home and order online or pay reseller price for like $250. Any advice? I know it seems like a stupid question but just looking for advice, please no hate.

Reseller price $250 ???

george-no.gif

Are you serious...they acting like this is the red yeezy 2 drop..no life at all..no girlfriend to say the least..ahahahahaha wtf

are you joking Tuesday for a Saturday release? Dudes take this to far seriously. No job? No girl? They're gonna be waiting in line for some shoes while there girl getting dicked down by another dude.

are you joking Tuesday for a Saturday release? Dudes take this to far seriously. No job? No girl? They're gonna be waiting in line for some shoes while there girl getting dicked down by another dude.
it is what it is, let them rock

Ok, lets say you'll be able to get $500 for these on ebay. You paid $180+ tax so your looking at about $300 profit before ebay, paypal, & shipping. 12% of $300 is $36 so now your left with $264. Shipping is also another $22 or so depending on wher its going so now your left with $242. $242/ say 4 days of camping is $60 a day. Minimum wage in Cincinnati Ohio is $7.85 so if your working 8 housrs a day thats $62.80 per day before taxes.AT $7.85 an hour and working full time that would put them in the 15% tax bracket. So after taxes these guys would make $53.38 at a minimum wage job.$60>$53.38 Maybe these guys are smarter than we think?????

might be on the wrong site then. sneakers nowadays mean more than anything else material wise. them loosing and a shoe being made for the win would be like "the decision" type of news all over again IF miami were to loose. 
I'm just as passionate about Nike's and Jordan's as the next guy, what I'm trying to say is that people are making it a big deal because the shoes are already made, so LeBron is "assuming" he's going to win 2, just the same as Adidas makes championship gear for both squads assuming both are going to win. That's no big deal, the losers stuff goes to some 3rd world country and no one cares.

People care about this because its his signature shoe and are figuring he requested it, he designed it. There is the possibility LeBron has nothing to do with these shoes and Nike decided to make him a shoe to commemorate possibly winning 2 championships back to back???? LeBron was announced as the MVP winner 5/5 I think and wore the WTMVP's on 5/6 so obviously Nike/LeBron had those made already, assuming he'd win the MVP award again. To me its the same scenario.

The real idiot is the person who let the pictures get out.......if the WTMVP pictures showed up online prior to the announcement of the MVP, it would have been a big deal, they didn't, even though you and I know Nike had them ready.

They are camping because they want the shoe. Would be stupid to camp this early for resell when they are uncertain of how much the shoes will resell for.

Reactions: alp
They are camping because they want the shoe. Would be stupid to camp this early for resell when they are uncertain of how much the shoes will resell for.
exactly not everyones into shoes just to flip, some ppl actually like the sneakers and are willing to camp whether they go for 50 extra or 2000 extra

If I wanted the shoe I would drop 500 now before I camped for 4 days. Guys who cop for a profit do it in groups to make more but not 4 days early.

Ok, lets say you'll be able to get $500 for these on ebay. You paid $180+ tax so your looking at about $300 profit before ebay, paypal, & shipping. 12% of $300 is $36 so now your left with $264. Shipping is also another $22 or so depending on wher its going so now your left with $242. $242/ say 4 days of camping is $60 a day. Minimum wage in Cincinnati Ohio is $7.85 so if your working 8 housrs a day thats $62.80 per day before taxes.AT $7.85 an hour and working full time that would put them in the 15% tax bracket. So after taxes these guys would make $53.38 at a minimum wage job.$60>$53.38 Maybe these guys are smarter than we think?????

:rofl:

one of the best posts ive ever ever ever read

Who the hell cares why these guys are camping for so long? If they have a week to burn in order to cop shoes, more power to them. None of us know their financial situation. You have guys trying to add up a days worth of wages for people they don't even know 
laugh.gif

RIIIIIGHT. *looks at join date* you have to be a teenager.

Who the hell cares why these guys are camping for so long? If they have a week to burn in order to cop shoes, more power to them. None of us know their financial situation. You have guys trying to add up a days worth of wages for people they don't even know 
laugh.gif

thats just loser ****.. guaranteed these people have **** jobs if any

Last edited:
they gonna be funky come sat sitting there for 4days, matter of fact they must have great friends to bring them food, and they have to be wearing diapers.....they gonna get rashes

Back
Top Bottom